Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The servant attends on his master.
2. At least a dozen people attend on the bride of the wealthy prince.
3. She attended on the wounded soldier day and night.
4. Destruction and misery attend on war.
5. Success usually attends on one's effort.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. The doctors attending on him finally gave up hope.
7. More than 10, 000 people visited the ship, bought books and attended on board prayer conferences.
8. Very large crowds attended on the Friday, although not as vast as on the first day.
9. You can attend on either day.
10. We have another event to attend on the same day.
11. Every student should attend on time. Mustn't leave the school's area during the break time.
12. If one failed to attend on that date and time , there will not be any refund.
13. Who will attend on the orphans?
14. Many difficulties attend on their scientific expedition to the North Pole.
15. Those not teaching at the present time are welcome to attend on a daily basis at ￡2 per session.
16. He went to a private school and hated having to attend on Sundays.
More similar words: tendon, attend, attend to, attendant, attendance, flight attendant, depend on, at the end of, attentive, attenuate, attention, inattentive, inattention, pay attention, pay attention to, hand on, undone, on and on, abandon, off and on, condone, pitter-patter, abandoned, abandonment, endow, patter, hatter, matter, attest, tatter.