Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Turning away under a strong attack is a sure recipe for defeat.
3. He mustered up enough courage to attack the difficulty.
4. Our troops are now on the attack.
5. Before the enemy's attack he crossed the river and alarmed the unarmed villagers.
6. General Rattigan summoned reinforcements to help resist the attack.
7. He launched a determined attack on academic criticism.
8. It wasn't a serious heart attack,[sentencedict.com] but it gave him a terrible scare.
9. In the most recent attack one man was shot dead and two others were wounded.
10. When the attack took place, there were no victim support schemes.
11. The whole building was soon ablaze after the attack.
12. Then he unleashed his own, unstoppable, attack.
13. She was the innocent victim of an arson attack.
14. Doctors said surgery could induce a heart attack.
15. Our immediate response to the attack was sheer horror.
16. He died of a heart attack brought on by overwork.
17. She launched into a blistering attack on her boss.
18. United looked woefully short of menace in attack.
19. She defended herself from the attack.
20. The Allies regrouped and launched a new attack.
21. The threat of attack has been greatly exaggerated.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. She was the victim of a sickening attack.
23. The attack of flu left her feeling very groggy.
24. The newspaper toned down its attack.
25. The soldiers launched into a violent attack.
26. American troops formed the spearhead of the attack.
27. The cat hogged himself to attack a big dog.
28. There is a miner attack in words but a major help in deeds.
29. A child is recovering in hospital after a serious attack by a stray dog.
30. The invading force, conscious of their numerical inferiority at sea, decided on an airborne attack.