Random good picture Not show
(1) They discussed the attachment of new conditions to the peace plans.
(2) I feel no attachment to the countryside.
(3) The attachment of the new engine to the car only took a few minutes.
(4) He has a strong sentimental attachment to the place.
(5) As a teenager she formed a strong attachment to one of her teachers.
(6) Hooks were fixed to the wall for the attachment of the ropes.
(7) He was sent on attachment to their offices in Hong Kong.
(8) I'll send the spreadsheet as an attachment.
(9) I wasn't able to open that attachment.
(10) Can you mail it to me as an attachment?
(11) I'll email my report to you as an attachment.
(12) At university I formed a strong attachment to one of my tutors.
(13) She has a great attachment to her sister.
(14) She is unlikely to give up her lifelong attachment to feminist ideas.
(15) She's on attachment to the local hospital.
(16) The villagers retain a strong attachment to their traditional values/customs/beliefs.
(17) This food processor has a special attachment for grinding coffee.
(18) Many British homes have a shower attachment fixed to the bath taps.
(19) Community satisfaction and attachment was found to be relatively low,[sentencedict.com] hovering around 50 percent. Sentencedict.com
(20) I have no great attachment to solicitors earning large sums of money dealing with immigration cases.
(21) Rune had never pretended an emotional attachment to her - in fact quite the opposite!
(22) Even Nannerl was distressed by Wolfgang's new attachment, and complained that he neglected to write to her and her father.
(23) Unless there was a strong sentimental attachment to the place.
(24) A pump attachment that you can fix to a power drill is useful for emptying the pond to a respectably low level.
(25) All cars built since 1981 have points for the attachment of safety restraints.
(26) When you send an e-mail you can also send a sound or graphic file as an attachment.
(27) Justice Fitzgerald included a 120-page discussion paper as an attachment to the annual report.
(28) It is logical that they revealed an intimate but not servile attachment to the achievements of past master sculptors.
(29) Alan is currently working in the Elderslie studio on the 10 week attachment prior to using his travel part of the award.
(30) Labour may not be in the business of re-connecting with the past, but its attachment to the future is still confused.
More similar words: detachment, impeachment, encroachment, attach, attach to, attached, parchment, enrichment, attack, panic attack, nourishment, punishment, refreshment, blandishment, astonishment, admonishment, establishment, malnourishment, accomplishment, accomplishments, relinquishment, impoverishment, undernourishment, establishment of, achievement, at the moment, capital punishment, at this moment, cruel and unusual punishment, installment payment.