Random good picture Not show
1. Computer viruses are small programs, they replicate by attaching a copy of themselves to another program.
2. Soldering was valuable for such purposes as attaching handles to vessels or closing the final links of chains.
3. Some businesses are attaching electronic copyright stamps to their work, and the bill would make erasing these stamps illegal.
4. He made it through sheer luck and by attaching himself to one guy after another and then stepping over them.
5. Edward M.. Kennedy, D-Mass., from attaching a minimum-wage increase to the immigration bill.
6. Attaching a deep heading tape Lay the curtains out flat with lining sides uppermost.
7. The powers attaching to a Prime Minister are considerable, but what can we make of the thesis about prime ministerial government?
8. If attaching strings to future generations without their consent is wrong, the Social Security system is indefensible.
9. They clip it into a safety harness, attaching it to Doug.
10. I thought she was attaching too much importance to this.
11. Some Republican leaders have suggested attaching welfare, and possibly Medicaid reform, to legislation extending the federal debt ceiling.
12. Conditions attaching to offer: Shareholder approval.
13. To roast birds, hang them from chimney by attaching them to a flue or a horizontal rod.
14. Then, too, we support reading by attaching books to everything our children love.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The 1M potentiometer should be prepared by attaching short wires to the centre and one of its outer terminals.
16. This is usually enshrined in the Articles by attaching the right of appointment to the investors' equity shares.
17. Further comments on attaching priorities to different subjects and to different levels of material are to be found in Chapter 3.
18. Attaching interlining Lay curtain fabric out flat with wrong side uppermost.
19. The harsher conditions attaching to the receipt of unemployment benefit affect all claimants, but the consequences for women are particularly unfortunate.
20. For attaching elastic tape to Men's underwear, leotards, swimwear, dancing dresses.
21. When attaching the external drive, make sure the server has been shut down and powered off.
22. You can also monitor two independent loads by attaching a second optoisolator circuit to the Counter B input of a single DS2423.
23. Now I would run the sample program by attaching it to a dbx session.
24. Caffeine also directly affects many parts of the body by attaching to adenosine receptors found outside the brain.
25. The upheavals of the era tended to come together, one kind of revolution easily attaching itself to another.
26. This provides that the option scheme shares must not be subject to restrictions other than restrictions attaching to all shares of the same class.
27. I was ruining his chances of getting free from the chains of misery attaching him to a rotten banlieue de Paris.
28. These operate by combining existing elements into new patterns or by attaching new connotations to them.
29. The assistant attorney general then shipped it back to Dewey without even attaching a letter.
30. A new rough cyclone separation system was designed by attaching a stripper to the cone bottom of the conventional rough cyclone separator.
More similar words: attach, attache, attach to, attached, unattached, attachment, attacking, washing machine, aching, teaching, poaching, bleaching, preaching, far-reaching, approaching, encroaching, vending machine, attack, answering machine, attacker, heart attack, panic attack, asthma attack, counterattack, pistachio, kachina, machine, teach-in, machinist, machinery.