Random good picture Not show
1. Werner placed the attache case beside the chair then poured himself a stiff Scotch from the crystal decanter on the sideboard.
2. His attache case was under the bed, along with some other luggage.
3. I had the attache case in one hand, and I had a canvas tote bag over one arm.
4. Say, he is enraged the ground is taking attache case to go to work.
5. Ill take this briefcase ( attache case ) with me.
6. I wanted to express a hasty feeling through the attache case, and wanted to find a job and I laid something in the bag.
7. He went off to the station in a hurry and left behind his newspaper and attache case.
More similar words: attache, attached, unattached, be attached to, attach, attach to, attaching, attachable, attachment, in the case of, reattachment, as the case may be, cash a check, attach importance to, transient ischemic attack, attack, attacker, attacking, panic attack, heart attack, under attack, in one case, asthma attack, tache, counterattack, counter-attack, angle of attack, anxiety attack, surprise attack, come under attack.