Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A comprehensive MIS system is attachable to all of these modules, which allows both Central Bank and management reporting.
2. Attachable members are exposed to XAML through an accessor method pattern on a defining type.
3. horsey’ is an attachable bicycle ornament/accessory which makes one’s bicycle look horsey!
4. Up to 127 devices should be attachable to a single computer.
5. Dual handles with an attachable shoulder strap.
6. An attachable member is typically implemented and used as an attachable property.
7. The Shure WH20 headset comes with an attachable microphone cable that resists breakage.
8. Choose from an array of costumes and attachable items and then step into the ring and prove that you are the best.
9. The stimulation is delivered by an attachable electrical unit designed to generate both the TENS and vibration stimuli while connected to the electrode.
10. The flexible member is attachable to the vibration source.
11. Both male and female field- attachable cable connectors are offered with this new feature.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
12. Attachable keyboard drawers range from $30 to $200.
13. I am a fan of both the focusing lever and the larger attachable hood.
14. The evolution of personality shows that there have been attachable personality, independent personality, and free personality.
15. The developments of the modem society and the person himself request the change from traditional attachable personality to independent personality.
16. Having or relating to one eye . a handle attachable by two bolts.
17. SEM result indicates that the mycelium on the surface of ectoblast of Nocardia cell is the important attachable site.
18. The “U-Power’’ device, explained 23-year-old Emily Scarboro, a senior at Georgia College and State University, would be movable and attachable to a stationary bike or treadmill.
19. For the following sections, the placeholder PropertyName represents the name of attachable member.
20. The name of the primary file, including the full path name, of an attachable database.
21. It featured a touch-sensitive screen, with a built-in battery. Once tilted on its built-in stand, it could be used as a desktop computer with the attachable Folio keyboard.
More similar words: detachable, reachable, teachable, impeachable, unreachable, approachable, unimpeachable, irreproachable, unapproachable, attach, attache, attached, attach to, attaching, attachment, unattached, attainable, matchable, touchable, stretchable, unattainable, unquenchable, untouchable, attack, attacker, attacking, heart attack, panic attack, asthma attack, counterattack.