Random good picture Not show
1. Mnesia supports ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation and Durability), but also offers the ability to perform in memory only operations on tables (at the expense of durability).
2. There are additional problems with volatile and the atomicity of 64-bit variables, but this is beyond the scope of this article.
3. Better data reliability is now ensured through true atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability (ACID) support, and when devices experience battery power issues and connectivity disruptions.
4. The guarantee of atomicity is limited to individual operations; when multiple operations must be performed as a unit, a more coarse-grained synchronization mechanism must be used.
5. Atomicity: If successful, then all the operations happen, and if unsuccessful, then none of the operations happen.
6. The guarantee of atomicity means that either all or none of these operations will occur, hence ensuring overall data integrity.
7. IntelliFlow loose the need of atomicity , consistency, isolation required by traditional transaction model and propose the concept of demarcation point to implement part compensation.
8. Atomicity: Either all steps that are part of the transaction happen or none will happen.
9. Atomicity requires that both withdrawal and deposit should happen in one go, or neither must occur.
10. Results showed that larger the atomicity of gas, larger destroy it will induced to cathode.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Dal í uses logging to implement atomicity and durability of transactions.
12. But then you lose the whole purpose of locking and atomicity, which clearly shows the necessity of using the memory constraint.
13. Execution of such programs typically results in the processing of a sequence of transactions, where each transaction is assumed to be a unit of atomicity and recovery.
14. The properties of two-dimensional polaron in the polar crystal are expounded by means of a model which takes account of the atomicity of the lattice.
15. A secure payment protocol named SEP is proposed in this satisfies security and atomicity properties.
16. Likewise, operations updating multiple tables can take advantage of transactional atomicity in their changes.
17. The transaction manager manages global transactions and coordinates the decision to commit them or roll them back, thus ensuring their atomicity.
18. If you've never encountered transactions before, they offer 4 major features: Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation and Durability (ACID).
19. The code in Listing 2 has visibility failures as well as atomicity failures.
20. Log operations can be treated as well as other updates to participate in atomicity.
21. PTDL4WS also can describe the compensation transaction, thus guarantee the relax atomicity and consistence of the long running process transaction.
22. In Part 1 of this series, we examined transactions and explored their basic properties -- atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability.
23. Separating the data and indexes raised issues of consistency and atomicity.
24. Declaring a block of code to be synchronized has two important consequences, generally referred to as atomicity and visibility.
25. This clearly violates the ACID (atomicity, consistency, isolation, durability) properties of a transaction (specifically the atomicity property).
26. These tasks can be collectively referred to as the ACID test; ACID is an acronym for Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability.
27. In this paper, we define a log service with some transactional semantics and concentrate on the atomicity semantics.
More similar words: atomic, atomics, diatomic, subatomic, anatomic, monatomic, atomic bomb, polyatomic, atomic mass, anatomical, atomic power, atomic clock, anatomically, atomic theory, atomic number, atomic weight, atomic energy, epidemicity, automaticity, atomic nucleus, atomic spectrum, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, economic indicator, atomic energy commission, atomism, atomize, domicile, homicide, atomizer.