Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At worst, she can only tell you off for being late.
2. At worst, nuclear war could be unleashed.
3. At worst, the drug can be fatal.
4. At worst we'll have to sell the house so as to settle our debts.
5. At best Nella would be an invalid; at worst she would die.
6. At worst this may mean the end of her playing career.
7. The food was bland at best, and at worst completely inedible.
8. The technique is at best ineffective and at worst dangerous.
9. She is at worst corrupt, and at best has been knowingly breaking the rules.
10. At worst, it will act as a reminder.
11. At worst it is a process by which the police conclusions are transformed into a formal accusation.
12. At worst, we can become anxious, insecure and severely depressed.
13. At worst, a poor rating can put a company out of business.
14. At worst, they can sink or lose their nuclear warheads at sea.
15. At worst, they become a time-consuming bureaucratic substitute for the real thing.
16. At best it was pointless; at worst it could be really awkward.
17. At worst they see the future as two motorway lanes blocked with slow lorries with just the outside lane for the car driver.
18. Patient and neutral stares at worst.
19. Choosing the right software can be time-consuming at best and confusing or frustrating at worst .
20. This policy, they say, is at best confused and at worst non-existent.
21. The first assumption of the Census Bureau, therefore, must be viewed as fatuous at worst,(sentencedict.com) naive at best.
22. Many drivers feel their job is unpleasant at best, and dangerous at worst.
23. Developing these required equations is at best difficult and at worst nearly impossible.
24. Failure of a biomaterial can at best cause discomfort to the patient and at worst can be fatal.
25. This mistake has led them at best into errors of judgment and distortion of fact and at worst into academic hucksterism.
26. If the nearer accepts it she is branded as a liar at worst and as stubborn at best.
27. They were regarded as at best degenerate and self-indulgent,(sentencedict.com) and at worst as vicious.
28. To offer such intercession is considered at least a presumption and at worst occultist, using the magic of candles.
29. In most cases doing a course of any kind will, at worst, just be a small waste of time.
30. In both cases, senior management looked on the proposed solution as unworkable at best, and, at worst, subversive.
More similar words: at work, at war, or so, for sale, for sure, endorse, out of doors, burst, first, burst in, at first, understand, burst into, first of all, first prize, word, work, worry, worth, works, world, the first person, at first sight, work up, work out, worthy, work off, work at, network, worker.