Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. A wide promenade allows many people to walk at the same time.
3. We must unite with them and at the same time struggle against them.
4. She woke every morning at the same time.sentencedict.com/at the same time.html
5. All speak at the same time.
6. Justine and I got admission at the same time.
7. 'We're all talking at the same time.'--'Yeah. Sorry.'.
8. He has the faculty of doing two things at the same time.
9. He teaches music, and composes at the same time.
10. She and I both arrived at the same time by pure coincidence.
11. You can't be wise and in love at the same time.
12. We are using up our natural resources and at the same time polluting our environment with dangerous chemicals. If we continue to do this, life on earth cannot survive.
13. I'll book you out at the same time as myself.
14. The second episode will be screened at the same time tomorrow.
15. You've got to be firm, but at the same time you must be sympathetic.
16. You have to be firm, but at the same time you should try and be sympathetic.
17. If two ova are fertilized at the same time(Sentencedict.com), the mother will have twins.
18. Meet me at the same time tomorrow.
19. The environment itself will at the same time be measured by about 60 scientific instruments.
20. I felt both happy and sad at the same time.
21. The system has the ability to run more than one program at the same time.
22. Are you coming home at the usual time? Yes, I shall leave the office at the same time as usual.
23. It's impractical to have so many people all trying to use this equipment at the same time.
24. I had mixed feelings about leaving home. I was excited but at the same time, I knew I would miss my family.
25. "Nirvana" squared the circle by making a record that was both superb pop and rock music at the same time.
26. A lot of women manage to bring up families and go out to work at the same time take Angela, for example.
27. I was in two minds about leaving London; my friends were there, but at the same time I really wanted to work abroad.
28. Most children's television programmes aim to educate and entertain at the same time.
29. You'll blow a fuse if you put the electric heater and the cooker on at the same time.
30. Kate and I both went to live in Spain at the same time.
More similar words: just the same, at the time of, the same as, all the same, at that time, sometime, sometimes, from time to time, at one time, take time, by the time, all the time, lifetime, at times, for the time being, same, for the sake of, at that, time, at the age of, at the end of, as a matter of fact, at the cost of, at the moment, at this stage, on time, in time, at this moment, at the mercy of, in no time.