Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Be here by twelve o'clock at the latest.
2. Please be here by eight o'clock at the latest.
3. I'll be around by ten at the latest.
4. She should be back by ten o'clock at the latest.
5. I should be back by 11 o'clock at the latest.
6. Applications should be in by 31 October at the latest.
7. I have to get this finished by Friday at the latest.
8. The public reacted with remorse and anger at the latest devastation.
9. It all left yesterday's would-be refugees furious at the latest delay in an evacuation that has taken two months to negotiate.
10. A half hour at the latest.
11. I want you home by 11 at the latest.
12. They should arrive for ten past at the latest.
13. By half past six at the latest he reached the place where he died.
14. With only 11 declared at the latest acceptance stage,(Sentence dictionary) the Doncaster Classic looked somewhat below par.
15. That meant flying out at 10.30 at the latest.
16. Well notify you next Thursday at the latest. Shall I telephone you?
17. Please confirm your reservation at the latest 3 days in advance.
18. I shall start for Shanghai on Sunday at the latest.
19. Passengers should check in one hour before their flight time at the latest.
20. On this principle write all initial letters together on the day you receive instructions, or at the latest the following day.
21. The Development Corporation require a response by 15 January 1992 at the latest.
22. Let's continue this look at the marine aquarium scene by looking at the latest thinking regarding the nutritional requirements of marine fish.
23. It simply agreed a timetable for producing a single currency by, at the latest, 1999 - with or without Britain.
24. The story was that trainees had to pass the exam on the third attempt at the latest, or leave.
25. His parliament is preparing for a referendum, to be held by June at the latest.
26. People really began to expect the war to end in August, or at the latest in September.
27. The Channel 5 licence is expected to be awarded in early November and be on air at the latest in 1995.
28. But I definitely want some live dates set up by the new year at the latest.
29. SUPPLIER must provide BUYER with complete Service Manual 1 week after Mass Production Date at the latest.
30. From the living time of the poets who were selected , by and large , we can conclude that the compilation time of this collection is not later than the last years of the Tianbao at the latest .
More similar words: latest, at the least, The last rites, attest, attestation, elate, relate, elated, prelate, belated, related, relate to, greatest, belatedly, related to, correlate, alpha test, intestate, correlated, interrelated, estates general, at that time, interrelatedness, gesticulate, testes, at that, at the most, watergate scandal, beat the air, at the risk of.