Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. At one time he was dominating over the party.
2. At one time the doctors couldn't cure TB/cure people of TB.
3. It is said that at one time a highwayman lived in the house.
4. Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.
5. At one time we met frequently.
6. The fish lay thousands of eggs at one time.
7. All of them were French possessions at one time or another.
8. At one time they used to mine coal in these valleys.
9. At one time the schools were mainly attached to the church.
10. My brain can't hold so much information at one time.
11. At one time, walking across the room took all her strength.
12. At one time, the club numbered an archbishop among its members.
13. At one time she was crazy for a cottage in the country; now she wants to get back to the town again.
14. All managers face tough decisions at one time or another.
15. At one time, George Eliot lived here.
16. At one time she wanted to be a nurse, but the thought of working at night put her off.
17. Webber had three musicals playing in London at one time.
18. They had based on Greenland at one time.
19. At one time Emily was my best friend.
20. Criminals could at one time be sentenced to penal servitude .
21. The boss gave me so many instructions at one time that I got muddled up.
22. At one time I used to go skiing every winter.
23. At one time 400 men, women and children lived in the village.
24. At one time, Mr Jarvis the coalman paid a pretty penny just to park his waggons there.
25. In the mix-up the prophet was at one time on the point of being executed.sentencedict.com
26. At one time, and I became adversaries over the selection of polio virus strains to be used as oral vaccines.
27. At one time it was thought that the section only applied to express agreements and not to an implied agreement.
28. George Ward started smoking at the age of nine, and at one time he was getting through 80 a day.
29. It would have been better to have thinned the trees over several winters rather than all at one time.
30. She had graduated from a Lutheran Bible college back home, and at one time she had seriously considered becoming a nun.
More similar words: lifetime, take time, by the time, all the time, sometime, sometimes, at the time of, at other times, at the same time, for the time being, from time to time, genetic, magnetic, at once, all at once, time, in time, on time, at no time, in no time, at times, at a time, full-time, meantime, each time, longtime, at any time, every time, at all times, by this time.