Random good picture Not show
(1) He stays out late at nights.
(2) Off she's been at nights; couldn't get in quick enough and couldn't get out quick enough.
(3) I've lain awake at nights, turning the problem over and over in my mind.
(4) I can't sleep at nights from thinking of those dreadful things you describe.
(5) At nights, always cannot withstand the quiet atmosphere, while at days I want to sleep more.
(6) Factory workers are often expected to work at nights.
(7) You know she likes the lights at nights on the neon Broadway signs.
(8) Seeking your hand at nights.
(9) She has dreams at nights.
(10) She slept badly at nights.
(11) What with all this work and so little sleep at nights, I don't think I can go on much longer.
(12) Examinations are hanging over her head — that's why she can't sleep at nights.
(13) Quite affluent, the newcomers entertained, although Mr Thompson managed to get away at nights(sentence dictionary), robbing houses across London.
(14) He would be gone from here, perhaps returning briefly at nights for some food, then off again.
(15) The prisoners - of - war were locked in their huts at nights to discourage further attempts at escape.
(16) The paper-shop window is a litter of odds and bobs ; if the light is kept on at nights the children make it a meeting-place.
(17) His mother always waits for him to come home at nights.
(18) The spring is an underground current, cooing all year round. Especially at nights, when all is silent, it sounds like drums.
More similar words: at night, fortnight, last night, nights, fortnightly, night sky, nightspot, night soil, nightshade, nightshirt, night shift, nightstick, one-night stand, midnight sun, night school, arabian nights, night after night, deadly nightshade, night-light, highlights, lightning, rights, lights, tights, lightning rod, lightning bug, sightsee, heights, night, light show.