Sentencedict.com random good picture
(8) I had a slight accident at home and broke some crockery.
(9) Both her children still live at home.
(10) Last night they stayed at home and watched TV.
(11) Lack of discipline at home meant that many pupils found it difficult to settle in to the ordered environment of the school.
(12) She was too elderly and infirm to remain at home.
(13) A boy or two girls are at home.
(14) There is an off chance of finding him at home.
(15) I was living at home then.
(16) Having my mother living with us causes friction at home.
(17) It is advisable that we stay at home instead of going to the movie.
(18) There's always somebody at home in the evenings.
(19) She'd be sitting at home pining for her lost husband.
(20) I'll very likely be at home all day.
(21) We spent a sedate evening at home.
(22) The firm has identified 60 potential customers at home and abroad.
(23) I'm usually at home from 5 o'clock onwards.
(24) She wants to stay at home and nurture her children.
(25) Don't sit at home brooding all day.
(26) They had an agreement never to talk about work at home.
(27) She frets away all the time when he isn't at home.
(28) It was around 10.15 pm local time(Sentencedict)[sentencedict.com], 3.15 am at home.
(29) The tranquil atmosphere of The Connaught allows guests to feel totally at home.
(30) Paul got caught up in the rat race and was never at home.
More similar words: at home and abroad, come home, home, homeland, homeless, drive home, a thought, Catholic, those, father, gather, math, method, though, without, get hold of, feather, leather, at hand, death, baths, thorough, smooth out, although, go without, do without, as though, at heart, athlete, or rather.