Random good picture Not show
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
6. It was love at first sight.
7. They fell in love at first glance.
8. He was cross at first, but later he relented.
9. Love at first sight.
10. At first there was a lack of trust between them.
11. It can be tricky at first, but persevere.
12. At first, they refused to sign the agreement, but they caved in when they heard another firm was being approached.
13. At first, he was really scared.
14. At first I felt very resentful and angry about losing my job.
15. The young couple fell in love at first sight.
16. At first his jealousy only showed in small ways-he didn't mind me talking to other guys.
17. At first I scoffed at the notion.
18. She was angry at first but we managed to calm her down.
19. Under interrogation(sentencedict.com), he refused to say anything at first.
20. At first I trusted him, but soon I found he's a bad egg.
21. She took it calmly at first but under the surface was seething.
22. At first consumers were wary of e-banking.
23. They fell in love with each other at first sight.
24. At first he was opposed to the scheme, but we managed to argue him round.
25. At first, the drug does no harm, but cumulatively its effects are bad.
26. She didn't believe in grand passion or love at first sight.
27. It may be difficult to do at first. Don't let this discourage you.
28. At first sight the house appeared to be empty than it really is.
29. Don't worry?it's quite usual to have a few problems at first.
30. It is always prudent to start any exercise programme gradually at first.
More similar words: at first sight, first, first of all, first prize, the first person, in the first place, first and foremost, set fire to, outfit, platform, at full speed, upstairs, firm, burst, at worst, on fire, firmly, fire up, burst in, confirm, burst into, understand, catch fire, burst out laughing.