Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The script was workmanlike at best.
(2) He is old and unpopular. Furthermore, he has at best only two years of political life ahead of him.
(3) The historical records of the period are, at best fragmentary.
(4) At best Nella would be an invalid; at worst she would die.
(5) Choosing the right software can be time-consuming at best and confusing or frustrating at worst .
(6) Many critics regard this argument as dubious or, at best, misleading.
(7) We can't arrive before Friday at best.
(8) The food was bland at best, and at worst completely inedible.
(9) Their response to the proposal was, at best, cool.
(10) Most drugs offer either no real improvement or, at best, only moderate improvements.
(11) A garden is, at best, a holding operation against nature.
(12) The accommodation for the press was makeshift at best.
(13) This policy, they say, is at best confused and at worst non-existent.
(14) The campaign was at best only partially successful.
(15) The technique is at best ineffective and at worst dangerous.
(16) At best a few hundred people attended the meeting.
(17) She is at worst corrupt[sentencedict.com/at best.html], and at best has been knowingly breaking the rules.
(18) The service at the restaurant was indifferent at best.
(19) At best the amphibious raiders might have panoramic shots from aerial reconnaissance, or be given a flight over the target beach.
(20) At best in a major conflict it would give allies time to reach agreement on how to use nuclear weapons.
(21) At best, they can entangle the nets of a fishing boat and kill the crew.
(22) At best it might produce recommendations for new and hopeful initiatives.
(23) At best, sales have been good but not great.
(24) We have brokers here who will sell them at best.
(25) I am sure your readers would have seen the article as at best untimely.
(26) His links with the organization turned out to be, at best, tenuous.
(27) In consequence we have developed restrictive practices and engineering, at best, are only partially aware of the business objectives.
(28) The first assumption of the Census Bureau, therefore, must be viewed as fatuous at worst, naive at best.
(29) From their perspective, the discretion used by federal officials produced reluctant justice at best.
(30) Moreover, surveys reveal that the process committee overlay to the traditionally managed organization is winning limited employee acceptance at best.