Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Well, I'm not going home on foot, at any rate.
2. At any rate, your plan needs revision.
3. Well, at any rate, the next meeting will be on Wednesday.
4. She modestly suggests that "sex, or at any rate gender, may account for the difference".
5. That's one part of the job done at any rate.
6. Well,[Sentencedict.com ] that's one good piece of news at any rate.
7. They've had technical problems - at any rate that's what they told me.
8. There were maybe 60 or 70 people there. At any rate, the room was packed.
9. I don't think they liked my idea. At any rate, they weren't very enthusiastic about it.
10. She had, at any rate, provided a peaceful and loving home for Harriet.
11. Well, at any rate, let me thank you for all you did.
12. He said he'll be coming tomorrow. At any rate, I think that's what he said.
13. At any rate, with spending caps plus the elimination of big donations, the minority parties had more of a chance.
14. But the agreements were not enforceable, or at any rate were not enforced.
15. They deserve praise, at any rate, for what they have not done.
16. At any rate, should not the New Testament material be studied critically and carefully with these questions in mind?
17. The conventional way of looking at adolescence does, at any rate, emphasise some such division.
18. At any rate, the protests could drag out the proceedings.
19. At any rate, Mom decides her greatest desire is for the genie to open and close the garage door for her.
20. At any rate, the most prominent critic was Nick Seitz, the editorial director of Golf Digest and its sister publications.
21. They are not accessible - not entirely, at any rate - to public inspection.
22. But at any rate I can finally dust my hands and put my jacket on with a clear conscience.
23. At any rate, it's apparently vital that I see this chap.
24. At any rate, treat all results with the greatest of caution, and don't make too much of them.
25. I may be away on business next week but at any rate I'll be back by Friday.
26. The Zuwaya image seems correct: there was no internal sovereign power, at any rate up to about 1875 or so.
27. Trusts for performance seem also to have been enforced, at any rate where there was a public interest.
28. The courtship story is the story of How the Family Began, or this branch at any rate.
29. It is assumed that de Reszke was dissatisfied with test-pressings; at any rate, neither was issued.
30. This uninviting prospect was offered to a people who, in name at any rate, had tasted independence.
More similar words: at any time, at any cost, rate, operate, generate, strategy, desperate, accurate, tolerate, cooperate, decorate, moderate, corporate, frustrate, strategic, integrate, elaborate, accurately, desperately, integrated, incorporate, accelerate, illustrate, inveterate, concentrate, demonstrate, deliberately, cooperate with, carbohydrate, at all.