Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is not clever, but at all events he works well.
2. At all events, we can't make things worse than they already are.
3. She had an accident, but at all events she wasn't killed.
4. At all events, we set sail from Lowestoft, and by good fortune the Professor was detained on other business.
5. At all events, she was awake with the first streaky light of dawn.
6. At all events the pursuit came to a sudden halt and Henry was able to make good his escape in peace.
7. At all events, the upshot is clear.
8. Running away from a national crisis, at all events, was conduct that Waugh and Orwell saw as one.
9. At all events, when I mentioned it to Heather, she asked me to repeat the name of the restaurant.
10. At all events, he was unsettled by it and, partly for this reason, was not happy at Bonn.
11. At all events, it is thanks to them that the revolutionary humanism of 1789 still lives on.
12. At all events, it was this group of the dispossessed that gave the first successful impetus to the Revolution.
13. I will attend this meeting at all events.
14. At all events, he gives no reply.
15. At all events you had better try.
16. Though I am young, I am at all events a man, and know what is right.
17. At all events they would not hear of us leaving the village.
18. At all events they became flowers, because they had rested Eliza's head, and on her heart.
19. At all events we should listen to his opinion.
20. At all events, they would not hear of her going with them to the front.
21. At all events, we will carry out the plan.
22. My son is not brilliant, but at all events he studies hard.
23. At all events, we will carry the struggle through to the end.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. At all events, we have done our best.
25. At all events the war has done one good thing for us. It's smashed up the power of the aristocracy. The Boer War started it, and 1914 put the lid on.
26. We should try, at all events, to help others in case of necessity.
27. I will come at all events.
28. At all events, we will carry the struggle to the end.
29. I shouldn't have thought Mrs. Craddock had much to be proud of now, at all events.
30. 'so I'll nod my head, " thought Mr. Cruncher, amazed, " at all events she'll see that. "
More similar words: events, eleventh, eleventh hour, turn of events, at the eleventh hour, eleven, all levels, seventh heaven, alcohol level, seventeenth, event, seventh, even then, prevent, seventy, eventual, eventful, eventide, eventually, seventeen, eventuate, in any event, uneventful, prevention, seventieth, even though, preventive, preventable, in the event of, prevent from.