Random good picture Not show
1. Security during the president's visit must be maintained at all costs.
2. We are determined to defend our motherland at all costs.
3. We must avoid a scandal at all costs .
4. You must stop the press from finding out at all costs.
5. We must at all costs prevent them from finding out about the plan.
6. She is keen at all costs to avoid a court case .
7. We must finish the work at all costs before midnight.
8. You must stop the press finding out at all costs .
9. The government wanted to avoid war at all costs.
10. He is determined to win at all costs.
11. He is bent on winning at all costs.
12. Maintaining a bella figura at all costs can cause problems greater than a partially blocked street.
13. In the effort to bolster ratings at all costs(http://Sentencedict.com)(sentencedict.com), journalistic standards have been lowered.
14. And this she must guard against at all costs.
15. At all costs the Bois had to be retaken.
16. Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival. Winston Churchill
17. He had to hold the Control at all costs and discourage the enemy from any further attempt to rush his position.
18. Avoid at all costs unnecessary negative comments when speaking to a work-inhibited student.
19. She becomes fixated on pursuing justice at all costs.
20. At all costs we must avoid appearing to want attention and to cause controversy.
21. The withdrawn lands had to be kept off-limits at all costs.
22. They told Jacques Delors a disastrous world trade war must be avoided at all costs.
23. Getting involved in a court case is something to be avoided at all costs.
24. The women's volleyball team put up a desperate fight to win the world championship at all costs.
25. Little boys, in particular, are taught to suppress their tears and to maintain their composure at all costs.
26. And what would those involved do differently if starting out now-or avoid at all costs?
27. Gardeners occasionally regard shade as an evil to be avoided at all costs.
28. When he motioned for her to take the wooden spoon from him she did so, avoiding touching him at all costs.
29. In their eyes a reconciliation was to be avoided at all costs.
30. But this was self-pity, to which he had never been addicted, and he must shake it off at all costs.
More similar words: at any cost, cost, costly, costume, at all, fatal, at the cost of, not at all, at a loss, catalog, the cost of living, at all times, at first sight, data, ecosystem, at a time, most, host, at any rate, database, at any time, ghost, boost, mostly, almost, at most, poster, foster, hostage, post-war.