Random good picture Not show
1. Another particle whirls around this central particle at a tremendous speed.
2. He drove round the corner at a tremendous speed.
3. Thoug the new rudder was fitted at a tremendous speed (Sentencedict), it was impossible for the Cutty Sark to win.
4. You can see that it came at a tremendous speed, last minute opened its mouth...
5. The disc-shaped object hovered at an altitude of 300 feet for about 30 seconds before speeding off "at a tremendous speed ... [with] no noise or wind.
6. As one of the world's most important international and cosmopolitan centers, Hong Kong has been developing at a tremendous speed, impressing visitors with something new every day.
7. With mankind stepping into the 21st century, a revolution of knowledge economy symbolized by information technology and knowledge industry is being carried out at a tremendous speed.
8. Super-cooled metallic glass alloy melt is drawn into the metallic glass fiber of a certain diameter at a tremendous speed through a porous wire-drawing bushing.
9. The car must have gone into the side of the house at a tremendous speed.
10. During the past several decades, internet is blanketing people's life in every aspect at a tremendous speed.
11. In China, science, technology and culture can be improved at a tremendous speed, but political reform would take time.
More similar words: tremendous, tremendously, at a terrific speed, at a speed of, horrendous, stupendous, stupendously, accoutrement, extremeness, accoutrements, endorsement, delirium tremens, speed, speedy, speedup, speed-up, speed up, speeder, speedway, speeded, misspend, top speed, speeding, speedily, airspeed, godspeed, vicious spiral, high-speed, speed bump, speedwell.