Random good picture Not show
(1) I can only carry two at a time.
(2) He carried on several occupations at a time.
(3) The meeting must be held at a time convenient for working mothers.
(4) Do one thing at a time, and do well.
(5) Can you go up the stairs two steps at a time?
(6) Do one thing at a time, and do it well.
(7) Blend in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
(8) Is there room for two people at a time to pass in?
(9) She ran up the stairs two at a time.
(10) Let's attack one problem at a time.
(11) She lived at a time when women were not expected to work.
(12) The campaign came at a time when America needed such a jolt.
(14) Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
(15) The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
(16) Don't crowd in on me, I will see your books one at a time.
(17) Life doesn't always give us the joys we want.We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way.But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situation and one person at a time.Look for the beauty around you--in nature, in others, in yourself--and believe in the love of friends, family, and humankind.
(18) Hold the ladder tightly and move up a rung at a time.
(19) Even when you feel as though there isn't a lot you can do to change unhappiness or problems, you can always do a little--and a little at a time eventually makes a big difference. Sentencedict.com
(20) You're confusing him! Tell him slowly and one thing at a time.
(21) The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.
(22) Because of his work, he's often away for weeks at a time.
(23) He rushed up to the bedroom, taking the stairs two at a time.
(24) The boats remain at sea for an average of ten days at a time.
(25) It would be suicidal for the Prime Minister to call an election at a time when he's so unpopular.
(26) Her job means she's away from home for weeks at a time.
(27) To be safe you should go up a ladder one rung at a time.
(28) The albatross can stay airborne at sea for days at a time.
(29) If you raise your hands, I'll answer questions one at a time.
(30) We had to go and see the principal one at a time.
More similar words: at any time, at all times, from time to time, once upon a time, not at all, time, on time, in time, in no time, at no time, at times, sometime, meantime, all the time, full-time, at one time, lifetime, by the time, take time, longtime, each time, every time, by this time, sometimes, at other times, at the time of, ahead of time, at the same time, for the time being, have a good time.