Random good picture Not show
1. I'm at a loss for words.
2. I'm at a loss as to what to do.
3. He found himself at a loss for words of consolation.
4. I'm at a loss as to what to say.
5. Mary is at a loss what to do next.
6. The government is at a loss to know how to tackle the violence.
7. Two of the mines are running at a loss.
8. New fashion designs have to be sold off at a loss if sales are poor.
9. Detectives are so far at a loss to explain the reason for his death.
10. They must sell the goods at a loss.
11. The bookshop was operating at a loss.
12. Tony had to sell the business at a loss.
13. I'm at a loss what to do next.
14. His comments left me at a loss for words.
15. Some suppliers were selling at a loss to shift stock.
16. He seemed, for once, at a loss for words .
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. We are now operating at a loss.
18. I'm at a loss to know how I can help you.
19. He stared at the empty television screen, at a loss, silenced.
20. I felt rather at a loss. Inside the ticket hall, a team of volunteers were putting up posters.
21. Karevoll said many sellers sell properties at a loss, because they can buy a higher-priced property at a discount.
22. The Dimblebys had been at a loss for words.
23. Now I feel strangely at a loss in the leaving because I must bequeath what was never mine to keep.
24. Benny was equally at a loss, she just shrugged and spread out her hands helplessly.
25. The question was so unexpected that , for a moment , she was at a loss how to act up properly.
26. When her son finally left home, Emily felt completely at a loss.
27. These troubles came along all at the same time that I was at a loss.
28. The other soldiers had wives and families to go to, but I felt slightly at a loss away from the TA.
29. Then suddenly, just before the exams, she became popular, and was at a loss to know why.
30. He thinks this keeps him on his mettle, but it often leaves him at a loss for the right word.
More similar words: catalog, at all, fatal, not at all, let alone, get along, at all costs, at all times, get along with, toss, gross, data, across, lose, cross out, close, along, possible, get across, closer, closet, at a time, deal out, a lot of, cut across, come across, put across, close up, close in, closest.