Sentencedict.com random good picture
4) I can distinguish them at a distance.
5) Oil painting is to be appreciated at a distance.
6) Things look different at a distance of 10 years.
7) She had loved him at a distance for years.
8) The manager prefers to keep employees at a distance.
9) At a distance of six miles you can't see much.
10) At a distance it is difficult to make out the detail on the building.
11) Competitors must stand at a distance of 20 paces from each other.
12) Jay had always tended to keep his girlfriends at a distance.
13) The painting looks better at a distance.
14) I saw it at a distance.
15) The captain kept his crew at a distance.
16) The town is situated at a distance of twenty miles from Oxford.
17) He saw the plane at a distance.
18) A shark can smell blood at a distance of half a kilometer.
19) We spotted them at a distance of two hundred yards.
20) I circled the house at a distance,[http://sentencedict.com/at a distance.html] passed through the orchard into the garden and stood amid the rows of broccoli.
21) Apart from its bill, at a distance it looked very much like an out of place penguin.
22) Information at a distance overwhelms, or creates mirages.
23) Tero followed them at a distance, watching her new friend with sorrowful anxious eyes.
24) Nothing makes the earth seem to spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
25) The only way I can cope with my mother is at a distance.
26) This law is known to hold true for galaxies at a distance of at least several billion light years.
27) Joseph found he couldn't sit still and he rose to pace back and forth at a distance from the others.
28) If his followers found all this reasonable enough[sentencedict.com], critics at a distance tried to put it in perspective.
29) He'd laughed at her, teased her, and succeeded in keeping her at a distance.
30) No ulterior motive lurks behind it, but it keeps you at a distance.
More similar words: distance, in the distance, equidistance, long-distance, resistance, assistance, at a discount, wind resistance, at a disadvantage, passive resistance, nonviolent resistance, antibiotic resistance, electrical resistance, stance, distant, substance, instance, for instance, stand a chance, equidistant, circumstance, happenstance, stadia, circumstances, stadium, disturbance, at the instance of, chemical substance, poisonous substance, under the circumstances.