Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Thank you for visiting the online service module Asura bathroom, looking forward to cooperating with you!
2. An asura will be asked what college they attended (Synergetics, Dynamics or Statics), while a human will be asked to define their social background (Gentry, Commoner, or Streets).
3. Asura is one peculiar kind of the six destinies ( ways ) .
4. Suffering and patience, this is Asura way!
5. Also, there were asura kings, who were as numerous as the sands of 60 Ganges.
6. Asura is similar to Deva ( God ).
6. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The male Asura is extremely ugly and furious, and they always fight with each other.
8. ASURA will refresh the game players with the smooth control, smart blow feedback and vivid immersion of fighting, through a variety of game transcriptions.
9. "Shaping character, and manufacturing quality" has been the Asura factory training, with a high sense of responsibility for every consumer to buy products for Asura!
10. When we conquer our inner war, the Asura in our mind will be vanished.
11. One Asura suspected foul play, disguised himself as a Deva, and drank some Nectar.
12. I believe that I am willing to be him even if I am Asura, at least, I can insist on myself.
13. Someone, who is crazy and has the mind of Asura, may also wage the Third World War.
14. High quality product and service, the highly-praised traditions and the prestige, the customer favour and support, is the resource of fast growth of Shenzhen Asura trade limited company.
15. Now the prayer is that "we Gods may quell our Asura foemen."
16. Laterly you call your solo exhibition "Asura", what do you think Asura?
17. And I do not think there is anything wrong of Asura.
18. Along with the realistic art taste, the outstanding quality of the epic game: ASURA will definitely be guaranteed.
19. In the Mahabharatra, an ancient Indian poem of enormous length, we learn that an individual named Asura Maya had a Vimana measuring twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels.
More similar words: measurable, pleasurable, immeasurable, casualty insurance, measure, erasure, treasury, pleasure, measured, measurer, treasure, treasurer, measuring, measure up, measure out, treasured, embrasure, displeasure, measurement, tape measure, measure up to, with pleasure, treasury bond, treasury bill, made-to-measure, treasure chest, treasure trove, for good measure, take pleasure in, measure of value.