Random good picture Not show
1. Everything was quiet, aside from the occasional sound of a car in the distance.
2. The street slept in darkness, aside from the occasional twinkling of lights from two or three windows.
3. Money continues to be a problem but aside from that we're all well.
4. How can you turn aside from suffering humanity?
5. I hardly watch any television, aside from news and current affairs.
6. Aside from a thorough medical family history, there is no need to offer any genetic testing on the basis of consanguinity alone.
7. Our discussion turned aside from the main topic later.
8. Aside from Durang's performance, the actors are ordinary.
9. In the poetry competition, aside from Hass(sentencedict.com), are four other entrants.
10. He didn't want to step aside from his chairmanship.
11. Aside from specifically barring reporters, Matsch ruled that only credentialed victims and their families would be permitted inside.
12. Elsewhere, aside from a last-minute rush of bed and breakfast deals, genuine trading was quiet and sentiment was dank.
13. Aside from the larger ectoparasites, you will need access to a microscope if you are to identify bacteria and protozoans.
14. Aside from its cast, the show was lauded for its honest and realistic depiction of blue-collar family life.
15. Aside from linking the curriculum together, there are two additional benefits from altering the usual schedule of the high school day.
16. Yet aside from that, my admiration for him as a person is perhaps as great as my fear of him.
17. Aside from those who can pay cash, ability to pay is an amalgam of income and mortgage interest rates.
18. That it turned aside from the traditional teaching of scholasticism and theology is certain.
19. Types of oil paint Aside from the traditional oil paint there are several variations according to the binder used when making the paint.
20. But his role is expected to be minimal, aside from a brief speech and video presentation.Sentence dictionary
21. Aside from the dismal academic record of ability grouping, it has a divisive social consequence as well.
22. Aside from its dubious cultural charm, there are serious structural weaknesses which may one day embarrass us.
23. Aside from Tarantino, the decade also brings a serious decline in repertory programming and opportunities for importing foreign films.
24. Aside from its geographical location and the name of the other agent involved few other details were included.
25. Aside from giving birth to the Blessed Mary at the age of forty, little is known of her.
26. Aside from the policy of confronting union power, other aspects of the Selsdon programme were under severe strain by 1972.
27. Aside from buffering your water, it offers good external and internal surfaces for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria.
28. I didn't accept the job because it was badly paid and aside from that, it wasn't very interesting.
29. The sound of the door being opened made her instinctively push the child aside from her.
30. The first half of the nineteenth century saw a notable development in deaf history aside from the growth of educational facilities.
More similar words: come from, free from, derive from, aside, set aside, put aside, lay aside, cast aside, side by side, from, the front line, as from, far from, away from, side, keep from, hear from, from now on, apart from, learn from, beside, exempt from, differ from, result from, depart from, from memory, besides, outsider, benefit from, sidewalk.