Random good picture Not show
1. Things appreciate as time goes on.
2. Renewable energy will become progressively more important as time goes on.
3. Things will improve as time goes on.
4. So as time goes on they watch their balloon with increasing anxiety.
5. But as time goes on you begin to realise this is not the whole story.
6. As time goes on advantage of my sound English is showing itself.
7. I'm sure I will get more improvements as time goes on.
8. As time goes on, these inappropriate movement patterns can become automatic.
9. As time goes on, my hometown will become more and more beautiful.
10. Consequently, as time goes on[sentencedict.com], different vacua can come into existence.
11. As time goes on, we know more about the earth.
12. As time goes on, that bet gets bigger and bigger.
13. As time goes on, Elizabeth gets to know Mr. Darcy much better.
14. As time goes on, the child will forget his grief.
15. Random flower photos I took here and there, as time goes on.
16. As time goes on, we will feel blissful.
17. As time goes on, the day is becoming warmer and warmer.
18. As time goes on, her resentment builds.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. The process that oiliness wastewater into water disappears as time goes on is called water self - purification.
20. Student B : They must feel more painful as time goes on.
21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
22. The frontiers of medical knowledge are being pushed farther outwards as time goes on.
23. It made changes on the land, and those changes will be amplified by other events as time goes on.
24. I would expect to see more of this type of thing as time goes on.
25. Will post - PC devices begin to edge out PCs as time goes on?
26. Isn't it? It's not countrified, huh? Basically if we see it as time goes on, it might feel rustic.
27. Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia is one of the most common diseases in neonatal period. Its morbidity has been increasing, and as time goes on, the pathogenic factors changed as well.
28. Phthalic acid ester is a kind of plastication material, as time goes on, it will transfer from plastics to external environment, and now it becomes a widespread global environmental pollutant.
29. The deck cargo gear onboard cargo ship consumes a lot of power, which fluctuates irregularly as time goes on. It effects directly the selection of the ship's power plant.
30. The frontiers of medical knowledge are being pushed forwards as time goes on.
More similar words: pastime, A stitch in time saves nine, gastroesophageal, estimated time of arrival, goes, megaloblastic, this time, mistime, nine times out of ten, last time, by this time, megaloblastic anemia, from time to time, time after time, waste of time, access time, just in time, just-in-time, bide one's time, testing time, as far as it goes, so far as it goes, for the last time, for some time past, moviegoer, time and time again, theatre-goer, it goes without saying, oesophagus, prime time.