Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You can't keep on shoplifting; as sure as fate you'll be caught one day.
2. Whenever I'm late, as sure as fate I meet the boss the stairs.
3. As sure as fate, he'll have an accident with that motorbike one of these days.
4. Whenever I'm late, as sure as fate I meet the boss on the stairs.
5. Their prevailing prosperity cannot last long. A year or two at the utmost is its limit. Then, as sure as fate, will come one of the worst periods of depression that this or any country has even seen.
More similar words: reassure, reassured, reassuring, reassurance, reassuringly, state treasurer, assure, low pressure area, assured, high pressure area, assuredly, rest assured, self-assured, assuredness, treasure, treasured, treasurer, treasure hunt, treasure chest, treasure trove, desperate measure, fissure, assuring, pressure, assurance, commissure, acupressure, low pressure, air pressure, gas pressure.