Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As regards John, I will write to him at once.
2. Is there any stipulation as regards qualifications?
3. As regards Luther,I will write to him at once.
4. As regards that,I'll break with her.
5. As regards pollution, old diesel-engined vehicles are the worst offenders.
6. As regards the method of payment, a decision will be made after the contract has been signed.
7. There is no problem as regards the financial arrangements.
8. There are no special rules as regards what clothes you should wear.
9. I have little information as regards his past.
10. I have little information as regards her fitness for the post.
11. To complicate matters further , differences exist as regards legal systems[sentencedict.com], trade customs and language.
12. As regards the war, Haig believed in victory at any price.
13. As regards commercial survival, a car manufacturer capable of making only 50,000 cars a year is on a hiding to nothing.
14. As regards a cure for the disease, very few advances have been made.
15. As regards the first point in your letter ...
16. I agreed on condition I had carte blanche as regards my adaptation of his text.
17. By that time, the situation as regards my father had changed significantly following his fall.
18. But as regards the City of London there are special arrangements in relation to business rate income to enable this to happen.
19. He's been very kind to me and Lily, as regards putting our minds at rest about Stella.
20. As regards the growth of the church, about a year after beginning to meet, slowly but surely we began to grow.
21. But as regards its prisons and its meting out of justice, it is clearly having difficulty living up to that image.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. There are other differences, for example, as regards the statutory controls over exclusion clauses.
23. This was especially true as regards the period of contraction or depression, and the Great Depression dealt a decisive blow.
24. As regards Bob's liability for the damage to Alan's car, the exclusionary notice would be subjected to a reasonableness test.
25. As regards metaphor, the cognitive approach appears to share something of both semantics and pragmatics.
26. The above also holds goods as regards shareholders and company directors who are nationals of other member states.
27. This has led to controversy, particularly as regards the date of fossil human remains from California.
28. We've managed to match our closest competitors stride for stride as regards prices.
29. Is it possible to level out the difference between Oriental and European ideas as regards matrimony?
30. The provision of council housing has had an equalising effect both as regards reducing overcrowding and improving housing amenities among working-class people.
More similar words: regarding, regardless, in regard to, regardless of, with regard to, regain, avant-garde, two-thirds, in other words, garage, garlic, legal, garbage, legacy, legally, cigarette, elegant, illegal, allegation, regime, region, regular, hard, card, yard, regulate, pregnant, register, regional, board.