Random good picture Not show
1. As is well known, Marx himself gave a somewhat ambiguous answer; but Poulantzas' reply is quite clear.
2. As is well known, the Battle of El Alamein was a resounding victory and established Montgomery's reputation.
3. As is well known, cattle feed on grass.
4. As is well known, drug costs have already declined dramatically.
5. As is well known, A. Q. Khan, a Pakistani metallurgist working for the Dutch,(http://sentencedict.com/as is well known.html) stole the design and in 1976 fled to Pakistan.
6. As is well known, the telephone has brought us much convenience.
7. As is well known, the EM field of TE11 mode at the wall of the circular waveguide changes as sine (or cosine) function azimuthally.
8. As is well known the main cause of traffic accidents is drivers'carelessness.
9. As is well known, traditional piezoelectric materials (lead zirconate titanate) containing much lead can cause environmental pollution and damage people's health during manufacture and use.
10. As is well known, we love peace and hate invasion.
11. As is well known, symbolic culture is an outstanding characteristic in Chinese traditional architecture.
12. As is well known, our tablecloths are exquisitely made and moderately priced.
13. As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science many other useful things.
14. As is well known, to conduct an electric current means to transmit electrons.
More similar words: well known, well-known, well-knit, all-knowing, All's well that ends well, well-kept, swell, as well, boswell, swelled, swell up, sweller, as well as, swelling, may as well, just as well, swelled head, ground swell, might as well, groundswell, this week, semisweet, local knowledge, technical know-how, carnal knowledge, global knowledge, general knowledge, medical knowledge, procedural knowledge, conceptual knowledge.