Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Let me tabulate the results as follows.
2. The reaction process is as follows.
3. His words were as follows.
4. The winners are as follows - Woods, Smith and Cassidy.
5. My weekly budget breaks down as follows:50% for rent, 20% for food, 10% for travel, and 20% for everything else.
6. I've changed the last paragraph. It now reads as follows ...
7. This can be done if you proceed as follows.
8. The opening hours are as follows ...
9. He wrote as follows.
10. The main events were as follows: first, the president's speech, secondly the secretary's reply and thirdly, the chairman's summing-up.
11. The winners are as follows: E. Walker; R. Foster; R. Gates; A. Mackintosh.
12. The main events were as follows: first, the president's speech, secondly, the secretary's report and thirdly, the chairman's summing - up.
13. The editorial reads in full as follows.
14. Briefly, the argument is as follows ...
15. Expenditure on the project breaks down as follows:wages $10m, plant $4m, raw materials $5m.
16. His reply ran as follows.
17. A stop end is normally used, constructed as follows and as shown in the illustration.
18. The tactics of conflict may be as follows: One manager will withhold information from another.
19. The plan of the book is as follows.
20. Resistance can be readily avoided by simple precautions as follows: 1.
21. The results of the hypothetical example are as follows:.
22. Another more powerful kind of argument goes as follows.
23. The intuition behind this result is as follows.
24. The main objections to the tree-structure are as follows.
25. However, its operation can be summarized as follows.
26. The main body of the treaty consists of eight articles which read as follows.
27. A rather similar, and equally mistaken, line of thought which might appeal is as follows.
28. The main themes underlying this examination of poverty among older women may be summarised as follows.sentencedict.com
29. One such condition is a corollary of the Principle of Contradiction, and may be stated as follows.
30. The rationale behind this staggeringly convenient interpretation seems to run as follows.