Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Although the relationship is no longer as concerned about it, but how can you say broken off.
2. It's just self-interest parading as concern for your welfare.
3. As concerns him, I have nothing to say.
4. Bigger garbage firms developed as concern about the safety of garbage dumps did.
5. The driver seemed as concerned to show off his excessive acceleration as if we had been prospective buyers and he a salesman.
6. But he says the public should be just as concerned about big time criminals, although their activities might seem more remote.
7. Wheat prices rallied as concerns spread that freezing cold and severe wind in the Plains states could damage the winter crop.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. All of them at least as concerned to limit the damage as to assist the inquiry.
9. Lawmakers are unveiling a new health plan as concerns mount over rising costs.
10. Energy - saving features are crucial, as concerns grow in Europe about the carbon impact of data centres.
11. As concerns that matter, I don't think you are right.
12. As concerns theories of stellar winds, basic equations are given and a number of models, namely, radiation pressure models, fluctuation model and imperfect flow model are reviewed.
13. As concerns the location of the proposed museum(sentencedict.com), there is no objection.
14. As well, as concerns mount, its trading partners might stop doing business with it.
15. As concerns the good which I may appear to do, I have no faith in it.
16. The action came as concerns grow that Pyongyang may be preparing for yet another nuclear test.
17. Do you know the status of your products as concerns REACH?
18. Currencies such as the Brazilian real and Mexican peso dropped toward their lowest levels in a year as global markets tumbled as concerns grew about a potential Greek default.
19. Cyclic Economy brings the enterprises both great economic benefit and new ideas as concerns biologic cycle.
20. Gold hit a record $1,778.29 an ounce this week as concerns over economic stability and debt crises in the euro zone and United States sparked heavy buying among investors.
More similar words: concern, unconcern, concerned, disconcert, concerning, unconcerned, disconcerted, going concern, disconcerting, be concerned about, be concerned with, as far as I'm concerned, sconce, concert, concerto, in concert, ensconce, concerted, concert hall, concertina, misconceive, misconceived, misconception, concentration camp, colon cancer, stand on ceremony, conceal, concede, conceit, concept.