Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. As a rule of thumb, you should cook a chicken for 20 minutes for each pound that it weighs.
2. As a rule, hardly anybody uses this road.
3. As a rule I'm home by six.
4. As a rule of thumb, you should cook a chicken for 20 minutes for each pound of weight.
5. As a rule, however, such attacks have been aimed at causing damage rather than taking life.
6. I go to bed early as a rule.
7. As a rule I don't go to the office on Saturday morning.
8. Even gifts made to individuals are as a rule intended to strengthen family links.
9. Unlike sharks, bony fish as a rule have a marked tendency to be flattened in a vertical direction.
10. However, these plants will not bear fruit as a rule.
11. Any architect knows that, as a rule, old buildings are more soundly built than new ones.
12. Cartilage does not preserve as fossil as a rule, so most of the evidence of the shark-like fish rests upon teeth.
13. We do not, as a rule, provide funds for this type of project.
14. You should tip bellmen $1- $2 per bag, as a rule of thumb.
15. The prefects also kicked you, as a rule with the inside of the shoe, but occasionally you felt the toe.
16. Policemen are not usually intellectuals and have as a rule a distrust of them as animals of a different breed.
17. As a rule, therapists tend to become desensitized to the scene content as they progress.
18. As a rule it contains varying proportions of base or less precious metals.
19. But fortunately their meal was ready now, which as a rule gave Fen an excuse not to talk.
20. As a rule he would wait for others - judges, opponents, even his wife - to decide matters of importance.
21. As a rule even musicians signed to major label deals go uninsured, unless they have the foresight to insure themselves.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. He kept himself to himself as a rule, except for meals: attended what lectures he chose, and cut the rest.
23. The number of large-scale human dimension seminars will as a rule be reduced to two per year.
24. As a rule, all sacrifices were carried out as close to the heavens as possible.
25. As a rule, these differences will do no more than double or halve the average value.
26. Not surprisingly, dead metaphors as a rule present fewer problems to foreign learners of a language than idioms do.
27. Especially unusual to find them in a Tyrian, because as a rule Tyrians only care about making money.
28. The series of bronze statuettes is paralleled by terracottas, slighter, poorer work as a rule but some very fine.
29. She liked nothing better than a nice slow walk round a cemetery as a rule.
30. The other qualities of the medium are subject to greater change as a rule.