Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The artwork for the LP was done by Bill Hofstadter.
(2) Klimt's artwork is reproduced in this exquisite collector's book.
(3) The artwork in the book is superb.
(4) All the artwork in the book has been done by the author.
(5) Can you let me have the finished artwork for the poster by Friday?
(6) The classrooms are sterile, with no artwork on the walls.
(7) Proofs of colour artwork may be sent to contributors under separate cover from their galley proofs.
(8) I prefer artwork, although I specialise in fine china and porcelain.
(9) Small floral arrangements and decorative artwork add graceful and poetic elegance.
(10) What's more, you can keep the artwork for re-use at a later date!
(11) By being able to hand a printer finished artwork the cost of several stages of labour intensive work can be virtually eliminated.
(12) It will be seen on the example artwork that there are several relatively large areas of copper.
(13) All our artwork is done by in-house designers; we don't normally use freelance people.
(14) Aside from his artwork, Glendinning and his wife share a passion for trout fishing.
(15) Below left: Tsunami, with new propeller, red paint scheme and wave-effect artwork.
(16) It is now only necessary to inspect the etch-resist artwork on the p.c.b. prior to etching it as described previously.
(17) The urge to translate her emotions into some tangible piece of artwork made her itch to get pencil to paper.
(18) By now photography had become much more than a way to collect material for my first passion, artwork. Sentencedict.com
(19) The gallery on wheels also presents information on Tiffany and the Morse family with the artwork.
(20) Heroes of change, locally and internationally, will be honored in a gallery of photography, artwork, paintings and sculpture.
(21) The books are illustrated in four-colour throughout, with photographs and commissioned artwork.
(22) A visit to a historical site may be enhanced by carrying out artwork or creative writing or drama work.
(23) The first time we nudge our child to write, we may suggest she add a signature to her artwork.
(24) Rodes at the Grunwald Center recommends visiting museums with friends, so you can talk about the artwork.
(25) Here they wrote up their interviews and observations, edited them, created artwork and designed and printed their pages.
(26) Galleries in London, is heavy on the traditional, both in artwork and decorating.
(27) Almost from day one, the arguments over royalty rates, promotional budgets and artwork waged unceasingly.
(28) Letraset a proprietary name for rub-down or dry transfer lettering used in preparing artwork.
(29) You will probably need to change the layout around as the artwork evolves.
(30) Despite worries to the contrary, pressed flowers photograph well and make a refreshing change from more conventional forms of artwork.
More similar words: work of art, part with, work, at work, works, work at, work out, workout, work off, network, work up, worker, overwork, homework, make-work, firework, workload, paintwork, housework, workshop, workforce, teamwork, out of work, framework, workplace, fireworks, patchwork, working out, working hour, caseworker.