Random good picture Not show
1. The exhibition runs the whole gamut of artistic styles.
2. Mr Galili 's artistic style is confrontational : athletic, unsentimental and often witty.
3. In art, they mainly employed the artistic style of sorrow and the manner of Chu melody.
4. Tiantuo endeavors for artistic style in architecture and customers' individual preference for noble architecture tast.
5. Its artistic style asas major in the nation is unique.http://sentencedict.com/artistic style.html
6. His artistic style has also had a deep impact on contemporary Russian drama.
7. The actor performs truely, the artistic style pursues realism, return to the television drama, artistic character.
8. Chinese couplets, as a special artistic style of the Chinese language , are great language teaching sources.
9. Li Jin - hui created a new artistic style andandscreenwriter and director.
10. The whole article revolves around the center of artistic style of Tang poetry of palace repining.
11. His artistic style evolved over the years from drawings to sculptures.
12. A Study on the Artistic Style in the Polyphony by Chen Mingzhi.
13. His specail artistic style attributes to taking the legacy of Andrei Tarkovsky and creating the movies with very experimental color.
14. Replacement of the lighting pole style elegant, quite artistic style.
15. This is also an initial summary to WEI , Zhongle's artistic style of performance . "
16. New fashion products, and provides a wide range of functional underwear and artistic style underwear!
17. "Invisible Man" is universally regarded as a masterpiece of contemporary American literature, this is owing to Ralph Ellison's unique artistic style.
18. Performs the idealization the reality in person, but produces the new artistic style.
19. Influenced by Paul Gauguin, Impressionism and Japanese Yamato-e, he drew the inspiration from the nature and formed his unique decorative artistic style.
20. Literary creation of this period has also revealed group variation, which is incarnated in the choice and judgment of the writer's creative subjects and the artistic style.
21. The uniqueness of Shakespeare's historical play still behaves in its artistic style.
22. Compared with contemporaneous poems, Li Jinfa's poems are prepossessed with the artistic style:deep and serene, dark and gloomy, trancing and fascinating. It is a unique style with aest...
23. She was good at using reduplication and colloquial language to create the elegant, subtle, fresh and meaningful artistic style , which expresses her own feelings.
24. Germaine Greer and Kate Millert joined the movement, adding literary and artistic style.
25. In many kinds of folk paper-cut art, the composition Yuxian paper-cut to full, dynamic, vivid, colorful, craft peculiar artistic style, unique.
26. The expressionism and abstractionism height arising at the historic moment raise the banner that art probes, create out peculiar artistic style.
27. Compared with Northern and Jiangnan Landscape, Lingnan Landscape has its unique artistic style and gardening techniques.
28. But all of them make it obvious that in op art, the link between art and illusory perception is an artistic style in and of itself.
29. Van Gogh was a world famous Netherlandish artist in the 19th century with unique artistic style and outstanding achievements, but there are not so many materials about his life and ideas.
30. This photo realistic work is a fine example of Dal í's mastery over yet another artistic style.
More similar words: stylistics, artistic, artistical, inartistic, artistically, stylistic, artistic production, stylistically, peristyle, statistics, biostatistics, vital statistics, official statistics, aortic stenosis, descriptive statistics, stylet, style, styled, styler, artist, in style, new style, old style, artiste, artistry, chartist, hair style, life-style, hairstyle, lifestyle.