Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The allies let loose an intensive artillery bombardment over the border.
2) Planes, ships, and artillery bombarded the enemy port.
3) This is a heavy artillery piece.
4) The city has been flattened by heavy artillery bombardments.
5) The aerial bombardments have neutralized the threat of artillery attacks on allied ground forces.
6) The enemy has enough heavy artillery to win the war.
7) Enemy forces lobbed a series of artillery shells onto the city.
8) Artillery was deployed in the west.
9) Naval gunfire and ground-based artillery are generally less accurate than many aircraft-borne weapons.
10) The soldiers of the artillery train had panicked and cut the traces of their horses.
11) The fire of our artillery troops raked their gunboat.
12) He was a captain in the Royal Artillery.
13) The hospital had been hit with heavy artillery fire.
14) The heavy artillery bombardment reduced the village to ruins.
15) Using tanks and heavy artillery,(http://sentencedict.com/artillery.html) they seized the town.
16) The troops were backed by tanks, artillery and other heavy armour.
17) The artillery was deployed to bear on the fort.
18) Rebel artillery units have regularly bombarded the airport.
19) The effects of the artillery bombardment were devastating.
20) Our artillery opened up and we heard a fearful wailing and screeching.
21) Rockets, mortars and artillery rounds rained on buildings.
22) They blitzed the capital with tanks, artillery, anti-aircraft weapons and machine guns.
23) The fierce artillery barrage destroyed the most part of the city in a few minutes.
24) The army launched artillery bombardments against enemy positions.
25) They traded artillery fire with government forces inside the city.
26) The artillery spotter brought down fire on the enemy warship.
27) Our artillery fire bombarded the enemy post.
28) Our militia fired off volley after volley from anti - aircraft artillery.
29) The town finally succumbed last week after being pounded with heavy artillery for more than two months.
30) The commandos pushed forward under the covering fire of their artillery.
More similar words: tiller, gallery, scullery, killer, cartilage, painkiller, allergy, seller, roller, dweller, allergic, fertile, still, stroller, till now, fertility, fertilize, instill, comptroller, millet, infertility, standstill, titillate, filled, killed, artist, titillated, spilled, illegal, chilled.