Random good picture Not show
1. He succeeded in getting a place at art school.
2. Tom teaches sculpture at the local art school.
3. Darwin transformed a backward-looking organisation into a respected art school.
4. Stella, 21, is at art school training to be a fashion designer.
5. His student drawings were not standard art school fare.
6. I wangled my way into art school.
7. She went on to art school and is now illustrating a book.
8. I went to art school when I was 15, I was the youngest.
9. But once in art school, I soon discovered that art, too, was a game.
10. I went to art school too.
11. So I packed in art school.
12. Peter was determined to go to art school, despite his parents' disapproval.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. In fact, the Tianjin - the - art school there Yaohua, Xinhua, a middle - experiment and Tianjin.
14. I started as a photojournalist by going to art school.
15. Then, I will be a student at an art school.
16. Graduated from NIDA Dramatic Art School in 2007 in Sydney along with her Packed To The Rafters co star Hugh Sheridan.
17. Even Roberto Cavalli has form: he went to art school, invented a revolutionary technique for printing on leather, and won contracts with Herm sand Pierre Cardin.
18. From a devout Jewish background, Marc Chagall entered art school in St Petersburg in 1907.
19. I'm going to be a student at an art school in Shanghai.
20. I returned ascended the art school, learning the art, learning the art!
21. She was employed by the art school to pose for student artists.
22. She sold everything she'd ever bought in order to support herself through art school.
23. In the pre-punk 1970s, before working-class chic peaked, hipsters at art school would have out-posed middle-class Ruby.
24. Does it matter, in 1990, whether a Black artist goes to art school?
25. I was too defiant to return to such an art school, so cramped, so bunged up with petty authority.
26. As well as the teds there were always a few young art school types who were interested in the idea of teddy boy style.
27. Muggins got the colour separations done for that at art school.
28. Jabelman was privately educated, and had nurtured his talent as a painter at art school.
29. GWEN OUTEN: In nineteen fifteen, Georgia O'Keeffe decided that much of what she had been taught in art school was of little value.She decided to hang recent work she had done on the wall of her home.
30. The little boy studies both music and dance at the art school.
More similar words: at school, night school, charter school, school, old school, in school, school day, schooling, school bus, law school, preschool, schooldays, go to school, schoolbag, pre-school, school age, schoolboy, playschool, high school, highschool, school term, schoolyard, schoolwork, schoolroom, schoolmate, schoolmarm, miss school, schoolhouse, schoolgirl, schoolbook.