Random good picture Not show
1. Armstrong was boxed in with 300 metres to go.
2. Armstrong was a musician of world stature.
3. Mrs Armstrong regrets that she cannot accept your kind invitation.
4. It had been widely and erroneously reported that Armstrong had refused to give evidence.
5. Louis Armstrong defined jazz pithily as "what I play for a living".
6. Armstrong drove the ball into the roof of the net.
7. This was the moment when Neil Armstrong became the first man to step on the Moon.
8. Mr Armstrong was engaged in prayer.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. In this recording Armstrong himself is on vocals.
10. Neil Armstrong was the first person to set foot on the surface of the moon.
11. Jones and Armstrong maintain a consistently high standard.
12. Although Armstrong overcame the circumstances of his birth, he never really left New Orleans behind.
13. Armstrong etal described dermatology as one of the hospital specialties in which there is a lot of pressure from patients for referral.
14. A memo by the local government minister, Hilary Armstrong, admitted that Labour faced huge losses.
15. I just found Armstrong heading towards Lucy Scarrott.
16. For Armstrong aficionados, a golden heirloom.
17. I got Armstrong fired up and headed towards Hackney, using the back streets to avoid the worst of the rush hour.
18. Based on name given by Armstrong.
19. It's time Armstrong told the truth about what he knows.
20. The defence claimed Mrs Armstrong could have taken the poison herself and committed suicide.
21. Lee's book about Armstrong doesn't stint on the gossip.
22. Armstrong Projects is Britain's first company to develop medical robots.
23. Armstrong was tried for murder at Hereford Assizes.
24. After Delk missed his free throw, Armstrong hit two free throws with 21 seconds left.
25. In a highly charged press conference, Armstrong defended his attack on the children.
26. I hurried round the corner to where I'd parked Armstrong and climbed aboard.
27. The event will pay tribute to the late trumpeter Louis Armstrong.
28. It lasted until summer 1947, but big bands were on a downward slide and Armstrong found leading a headache.
29. That has set Crosby into conflict with Murray and left Armstrong kicking his heels instead of a football.
30. The last four cross-border meetings have yielded four goals with Gerry Armstrong getting ours at Windsor some 13 years ago.
More similar words: neil armstrong, louis armstrong, strong-arm, strong arm, strong, strongly, stronger, farmstead, stronghold, strongbox, strongman, strong force, headstrong, strongroom, strong suit, going strong, strong point, come on strong, strong-willed, strong-minded, strong belief, strong language, arms control, klystron, plastron, astronaut, astronomy, minestrone, strontium, gastronomy.