Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They walked along arm in arm .
2. The new couple walked arm in arm into the theater.
3. He walked from the court arm in arm with his wife.
4. They walked along the beach arm in arm .
5. We walked arm in arm along the river bank.
6. They laughed and paired and went off arm in arm.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. He heard her mocking laugh as, arm in arm with her sister, she strode off down the corridor.
8. All around me there were young couples, arm in arm, doing the same.
9. An older couple were walking on the beach arm in arm.
10. They had walked up the worn stone staircase, arm in arm, with their beautiful girl child dancing around them.
11. They paraded the hotel arm in arm.
12. We navigated the Stygian gloom of the corridor arm in arm like a quaint, old-fashioned couple.
13. Then he catches me, and we walk arm in arm to the bus stop.
14. And spectators cheered as the couple walked arm in arm from Winchester cathedral.
15. Girls walked arm in arm, in threes and fours, along Fa Ngum(sentencedict.com), the road along the river.
16. Or perhaps skating arm in arm on the frozen river Neva after a morning hermitage.
17. They walked grandly through the lobby, blatantly arm in arm, pretending they were not defeated.
18. We travelled amicably, arm in arm...we had not one occasion to unlink.
19. We wave him off like we knew him, then we lurch arm in arm to the hotel.
20. He was eaten by two one eyed tigers walking along a path arm in arm!
21. The Eliots were inseparable; they went to parties where they would stand arm in arm.
22. The shops had shut and people were wandering around arm in arm and going into pubs and restaurants.
23. Encouraged by reflecting on these events, we walked home arm in arm.
24. After about forty minutes Obama came out form the house and stood, arm in arm, between his eighty-three-year-old grandmother, Sarah Hussein Obama, and his half sister, Auma.
25. Along the river are several courting couples strolling happily arm in arm.
26. Oh that would have been interesting, " Ken said, then grinned evilly , I'd love to show up arm in arm and see what they'd do..."
27. A stage manager told them where to go and suggested they walk arm in arm.
28. French actress Juliette Binoche, wearing an apricot dress, arrived arm in arm with Poitier.
29. My nephew in puppy love went out with his date arm in arm.
30. I regret the time when I saw bonaparte and Talma enter the Bel Sauvage, arm in arm.
More similar words: farming, varmint, warming, swarming, charming, alarming, up in arms, disarming, charmingly, alarmingly, housewarming, heartwarming, global warming, subsistence farming, unarmed, alarmist, near miss, ptarmigan, armistice, with open arms, minaret, seminar, terminal, germinal, irish republican army, luminary, seminary, terminally, germinate, terminate.