1. She was born in the Bible-thumping Arkansas town of Lonoke.
2. Arkansas just lost three games in a row.
3. From the letter, prayers were going up from Arkansas by the hour.
4. What distinguished the 1996 plan from the Arkansas effort was its sheer magnitude.
5. Afterward, he was elected Arkansas attorney general and served as governor for 10 years before becoming president.
6. Both McDougals and their business partner, former Arkansas Gov.
7. By Monday evening, authorities in Arkansas, Louisiana and Oklahoma had joined the manhunt.
8. Arkansas saw nine million acres of marsh and swamp forest converted to farms.
9. He weighed 235 as a University of Arkansas Razorbacks football lineman.
10. Why doesn't Arkansas rhyme with Kansas?
11. After the national press rushed into Arkansas like Matthew Brady to record this conflict, Roberts backed away from his angry declarations.
12. Arkansas is a poor state, its deficiencies no measure of its virtue.
13. His connection to an Arkansas land deal known as Whitewater continues under investigation.
14. They met when Clinton was attorney general of Arkansas and Riady was an intern at an investment bank there.
15. Gambling is still illegal in Arkansas.
16. It compared 1949 epidemics in Maine and Arkansas, two states hit hard that year by polio.
17. Inspections of Arkansas have been tough and generally fair, and some wounds were self-inflicted when the governor moved to Washington.
18. As Little Rock cashes in, other Arkansas towns are following suit.
19. Then Thornton went back home to Arkansas, but eventually came back to try again.
20. We were out in the cold rain that pelts northern Arkansas in March.
21. Starr is probing possible wrongdoing by a number of people in Arkansas and Washington, including the Clintons.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. In Jones' suit, filed in May 1994, the former Arkansas state employee claimed that then-Gov.
23. She has been a key figure in the continuing investigations into the Whitewater land deal in Arkansas.
24. He had a number of black bishop friends in Arkansas who passed the word around at their national conventions.
25. The Mississippi River forms the boundary between Tennessee and Arkansas.
26. One such offer was from a theme park in Dogpatch, Arkansas, which is devoted to cast-off metal monuments.
27. A person strolling through the dusty bed of the Arkansas near Dodge City might never guess at the river that was there.
28. McDougal and his former wife Susan were partners along with the Clintons in the Whitewater land development project in Arkansas.
29. But Clinton refused to leave his home state of Arkansas and this was interpreted as a snub to Major.
30. All politics is venal, and the more so in a poor backwater state like Arkansas.
More similar words: parka, lark about, dark ages, remarkable, remarkably, the dark ages, embarkation, balkans, unremarkable, as dark as night, ransack, mansard, transact, ransacked, ransacking, transaction, transactions, transatlantic, loan shark, marksmanship, business transaction, gentleman's agreement, means of transportation, work at, as as, sass, sash, meerkat, work away, sassy.