Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her architectural designs have broken new ground.
2. Candidates must hold a post-professional advanced degree in architectural design or have completed a substantial body of high quality works.
3. Its simple architectural design features a blue corrugated metal exterior that changes shades and textures with the changing light of the day.
4. This often requires a large amount of architectural design and construction work.
5. The second chapter analyses the architectural design"s characteristic and its differences between Gropius and wright through the respective typical achievement of the two;"
6. The architectural design and the details of the exterior elevations should complement the site and environs.
7. System engineers are involved in system specification, architectural design, integration and deployment.
8. Most attractive is the pronounced architectural design of Gn?dinger Architekten, an architectural firm, located here in Berlin.
9. Preliminary design and shop drawing design (except architectural design) finished by our institute.
10. For architects, keeping rational architectural design thoughts is commendable.
11. Project types include architectural design, planning and design, landscape design, interior design.
12. German Baroque church architectural design simple elegant style soft decorative small, dry wall Tanzania, in harmony with the natural environment.
13. Finally, an architectural design example was illustrated for showing the application of particle swarm optimization in assembling process of cooperative architectural design.
14. HOOP Architectural Design Consultant INC. is always stressing the spirit of team.
15. What can determine success and failure in architectural design with fixed service requirements in the existing urban surroundings is to treat the relation between city and building.
16. The structural design is based on architectural design of the map.
17. Exquisite exquisite architectural design high and low around the patchwork, imaginative.
18. The architectural design must capture the uniqueness of the football event.
19. The status of the Western church and its historical evolution is proof of this, which is China' s important Buddhist architectural design reference.
20. They try to anticipate how well the architecture will address requested requirements by examining the architectural design (decisions) made during early phase of SDLC.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. In summary, database-driven business processes are often a strong architectural design decision for legacy integration, transactional quality of service, and database or mainframe-centric skillsets.
22. Landscape design is taking elegant modern style and keeping on Italian renaissance architectural design flavor.
23. Time benefit is the most important economic principle in the concept of libraries' architectural design.
24. Designers will succeed in developing the integral design more efficiently-from the emersion of conception, the architectural design, the detail design, shop drawing to the on-the-spot construction.
25. Results indicated that acceptably thermal environment could be acquired and energy consumption could be lowered by architectural design strategies in building atrium.
26. The five chapters devoted to this discipline -- on analysis modeling, design engineering, architectural design, component-level design, and user interface design -- take up almost 200 pages.
27. Using the methods of graphic analysis and inductive synthesis, the principles and strategies that architectural design integrated with local climate and eco-environment were discussed.
28. Finally the retrospection of the past practices raised the speculation beyond the architectural design.
29. It has been analysed that the distinguishing features of the creation factories in Shanghai from trade plan, interior design and architectural design.
30. For example, sequence diagrams for Harmony Functional Analysis Phase or Architectural Design Phase can be used for test cases.
More similar words: architectural, architecturally, architecture, gothic architecture, network architecture, landscape architecture, victorian architecture, architect, architectonic, landscape architect, industrial design, signal detection, research design, experimental design, designated hitter, conjectural, prefectural, design, designs, designee, redesign, designed, design for, designer, by design, predesign, designate, designing, archibald, sexual desire.