Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The branches of the trees formed an arch over the bench.
2. Trees arch over the river.
3. Jagged cracks cut across the thick glass arch over the main entryway.
4. Half way down was a stone arch over the tunnel entrance.
5. Mahogany doors, mahogany banisters, fretted mahogany in an arch over the landing.
6. Some spray would arch over the front ramp.
7. The trees arch over the river.
8. Suddenly I saw a plywood arch over the road and a sign on it in large black letters.
9. Section mode influences of the trussed arch over the deflection performance inside the plane and outside the plane have also been analyzed as well as its similarity and differences.
10. A bit of plaster which fell into the stream and splashed up the water a few paces away from Jean Valjean,[sentencedict.com] warned him that the ball had struck the arch over his head.
11. Back will be powerful, muscular, and level, with drop behind withers and gradual arch over loin, sloping slightly downward at the croup.
12. The famous twin towers have made way for an iconic arch over the stadium, which has been totally rebuilt and is now one of the most modern and breathtaking arenas in the world.
13. The topline is level except for a slight, muscular arch over the loin.
14. In some cases, the artery can be found to initially angle superiorly and arch over either the renal vein or one of its branches before proceeding inferiorly .
More similar words: hunch over, watch over, switch over, overarching, hover, search out, pushover, push over, in search of, flashover, laugh over, smooth over, hovercraft, triumph over, overcharge, cover charge, anchovy, over and over, hovel, shove, from cover to cover, shovel, behove, pancho villa, over and over again, shove off, beethoven, arch, parch, larch.