Random good picture Not show
1. The rebel-controlled Arabian Gulf Oil Co. could restart up to 180, 000 barrels a day within a two-week period after security is guaranteed for the facilities, a spokesman for the company said Sunday.
2. A spokesman for the rebel-controlled Arabian Gulf Oil Co. said Sunday that the company could restart up to 180, 000 barrels a day of production soon.
3. "We've spent a lot of generations in the Arabian Gulf doing Fifth Fleet operations, " said Haas.
4. The term "Arabian Gulf" has been in casual but inconsistent use by various members of the US navy and government, and by many Arab states, for a few decades now.
5. There has been an enormous backlash against the US government's attempt to promote the term "Arabian Gulf" in preference to the historic norm of "Persian Gulf".
6. Salt levels in the Arabian Gulf are eight times higher in some places than they should be, as power-hungry water plants return salt to an already saline sea.
7. The Task Force expanded its area of operation when it took over responsibility for the Northern Arabian Gulf in January 2009, formerly the responsibility of CTF 158.
8. The Asian Five Nations is the flagship IRB Asian Competition. It was introduced in 2008 and will be contested annually by Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan and the Arabian Gulf.
9. The pipelines and oil fields in eastern Libya belonging to the rebel-controlled Arabian Gulf Oil Co., or Agoco, have been protected by rebel troops, a spokesman said Monday.
10. And what if the other happens - that Pakistan's economy gets turned around, defeats terrorism and China gets access to the Arabian Gulf?
11. Sited on a built archipelago in the tidal zone of the Arabian Gulf, the Louvre Abu Dhabi will be uniquely placed to become a global cultural destination when it opens in 2012.
12. Iraq has a small coastline with the Persian Gulf (Known as the Arabian Gulf among Arabs).
13. Then, there will be 15 ship luxurious cruises cruising in the Mediterranean, northern Europe, South America, the Caribbean, united Arab emirates, Arabian gulf and the far east.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. It also highlights how western companies are seeking to tap into the boom in the Arabian Gulf, fuelled by record oil prices.
15. And that is dwarfed by the willful spill of oil by Iraq's Saddam Hussein, who dumped roughly one billion gallons of oil during the 1991 Gulf War, at least a quarter of it into the Arabian Gulf.
16. The Persian Gulf (known to the Arabs as the Arabian Gulf) is the shallow marginal sea of the Indian Ocean that lies between the Arabian Peninsula and southeast Iran.
17. Is the only one in the united Arab emirates Arabian gulf and the gulf of Oman are coastline emirates.
18. The 3 - week Rolls - Royce tour in the Arabian Gulf kicked off in Doha, capital of Qatar.
19. Two letters are filled with water because the tip of the first letter hits the straight that leads to the Arabian Gulf.
20. Besides, the hotel also chic appearance year-round sunny sunshine and Arab myth type of luxury, lie on the bed can enjoy half is sea water, half of the desert Arabian gulf beauty.
More similar words: persian gulf, arabian, persian gulf war, arabian sea, arabian peninsula, arabic language, arabia, saudi arabia, triangular, triangulate, equiangular, multiangular, triangulation, engulf, engulfed, fabian, angular, arabic, angulation, angularity, hexangular, strangulate, rectangular, strangulation, carabiner, karabiner, Pan-Arabism, harangue, angular momentum, comparability.