Random good picture Not show
1. The apple tree leaned to the field, dropping its flowers on the grass.
2. He grafted the branch onto the apple tree.
3. That apple tree yield s plenty of apples.
4. A young boy climbed into the apple tree and shook the branches so that the fruit fell down.
5. Our apple tree fell down in the storm.
6. They tamped down the earth around the apple tree.
7. The apple tree was bowed down with the weight of its fruit.
8. An apple tree producing square fruit is baffling experts.
9. The honeysuckle curled around the trunk of the apple tree.
10. He chopped down an old apple tree.
11. The original apple tree survived until 1911.
12. The bad boys rifled the apple tree.
13. They bloomed all summer under the apple tree until falling fruit began to knock them down.
14. The rose wreath still hung in the apple tree, a little weather-beaten, already.
15. Describe the fountain, the apple tree, and the ferryboat with sounds and colors that your child will remember.
16. Meanwhile, a grouse landed in an apple tree beside me, then flew down to the ground and walked away.
17. She saved an old apple tree which the gale of 1987 had blown horizontal, but which sprouted again in the spring.
18. Ellwood stood close to the bole of an apple tree and watched the bar.
19. Presently he stopped and sat under the apple tree.
20. Then he continued to the town with the apple tree and told the townsman how to make the tree bear fruit again.
21. An ancient apple tree in the clearing has delicious, tart yellow apples of a long-lost variety.
22. Julian used an axe to chop down the old apple tree.
23. Of course, a number of factors will dictate how long an apple tree can survive.
24. I picked one and threw it at a crab apple tree.sentencedict.com/apple tree.html
25. Using a long hooked pole, he yanked down the mistletoe from the boughs of an old apple tree.
26. I glance up from my book to notice the apple tree heavy with ripe fruit.
27. And it was here that we spent the last three hours of daylight in the top of an old apple tree.
28. Nadine was sitting on the grass in the cottage garden, under a three-quarters-dead apple tree.
29. He goes out in back of the barn and throws himself on the cool rock under the apple tree.
30. Overhanging the corner of the shed was an ancient apple tree, with greyish mossy growths on its trunk and branches.
More similar words: apple, applet, dapple, grapple, dappled, apple pie, apple tart, pineapple, applecart, crabapple, applesauce, adam's apple, apple juice, apple polisher, apple-polish, grapple with, custard apple, pineapple juice, apple of discord, pine tree, lime tree, orange tree, tree trunk, an apple of discord, at the top of the tree, supple, apply, ripple, tipple, fipple.