Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The apple tree leaned to the field, dropping its flowers on the grass.
2. He grafted the branch onto the apple tree.
3. That apple tree yield s plenty of apples.
4. They tamped down the earth around the apple tree.
5. The apple tree was bowed down with the weight of its fruit.
6. An apple tree producing square fruit is baffling experts.
7. The bad boys rifled the apple tree.
8. The root system of the apple tree grows in proportion to the top.
9. Time had ripened the apple tree and mellowed its fruits.
10. There is a dwarf apple tree in our garden.sentencedict.com/apple tree.html
11. Look at the apple tree over there.
12. He grafted a shoot from a good apple tree in an old tree.
13. The Apple Tree; dual personality; pity; chivalry; romantic; bourgeois.
14. My apple tree has finally come out in blossom.
15. Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree.
16. The apple tree bears well.
17. Of course(sentencedict.com), a number of factors will dictate how long an apple tree can survive.
18. It's hoped that the present study will further study Galsworthy and The Apple Tree.
19. Can you tell me whether it is a good thing to prune an apple tree?
20. He got up and broke off a spray from a crab - apple tree.
More similar words: apple, applet, dapple, grapple, dappled, apple pie, apple tart, pineapple, applecart, crabapple, applesauce, adam's apple, apple juice, apple polisher, apple-polish, grapple with, custard apple, pineapple juice, apple of discord, pine tree, lime tree, orange tree, tree trunk, an apple of discord, at the top of the tree, supple, apply, ripple, tipple, fipple.