Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Congress may limit the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court even in constitutional cases. 3.
2. The constitution supervision committee exercises the appellate jurisdiction over the unconstitutional cases in accordance with judicial procedure.
3. It also has an appellate jurisdiction over stamp duty appeals.
4. The second tier of federal courts with general appellate jurisdiction consists of the U. S. courts of appeals.
5. District courts have no appellate jurisdiction; their decisions may be carried to the courts of appeals, organized into 13 circuits.
6. The second tier of federal courts with general appellate jurisdiction consists of the U.
7. Second,(sentencedict.com) the Constitution gives Congress the power to establish the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
8. In all the other cases before-mentioned, the supreme court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make.
9. As the name implies, the courts of appeals have appellate jurisdiction.
10. The Senate possesses an effective veto over those choices, and the Constitution assigns to Congress the power to fix the size of the Supreme Court and to restrict the court's appellate jurisdiction.
11. The court has both original, that is, first instance, and appellate jurisdiction.
12. Some courts have both original jurisdiction (that is, cases may be tried first in the court) and appellate jurisdiction.
More similar words: jurisdiction, appellation, diction, prediction, dictionary, cancellation, benediction, valediction, contradiction, dictionary order, flagellate, dictation, apperception, fiction, eviction, collation, nonfiction, non-fiction, conviction, affliction, installation, restriction, science fiction, affectionate, appendicitis, addictive, vindictive, dictate, collate, oscillate.