Random good picture Not show
1. He tried to appeal to their finer feelings .
2. The book will appeal to young readers.
3. The party needs to broaden its appeal to voters.
4. I appeal to all like-minded people to support me.
5. If traipsing around shops does not appeal to you, perhaps using a catalogue will.
6. It may also appeal to the latent chauvinism of many ordinary people.
7. This book will definitely appeal to teenagers and young adults.
8. Their policies appeal to the broad mass of the population.
9. They made a direct appeal to the government for funding.
10. The two disputing countries decided not to appeal to arms.
11. The residents hope that an appeal to reason will end the rioting.
12. We made an appeal to the villagers for money to build the bridge.
13. I appeal to you to vote against him.
14. This sort of life is not calculated to appeal to a young man of 20.
15. He will appeal to the state for an extension of unemployment benefits.
16. He argued that art should appeal to the senses rather than the intellect.
17. You have the right of appeal to the Constitutional Court.
18. Maybe if you appeal to her better nature , you can get her to help.
19. This policy may appeal to the party faithful, but will it gain the support of uncommitted voters?
20. Your only remedy is to appeal to law.
21. Economic change for its own sake did not appeal to him.
22. The police made an appeal to the public to remain calm.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Romania's government issued a last-minute appeal to him to call off his trip.
24. In the end, the Ten took their appeal to the Supreme Court; this, they had believed from the outset, would be their trump card.
25. The design has to appeal to all ages and social groups.
26. The 'Harry Potter' books appeal to readers of all ages.
27. I relied on an appeal to his finer feelings.
28. The party has watered down its socialist ideals in order to appeal to the centre ground.
29. Does the idea of working for a venture company appeal to you?
30. The company is prepared to trade off its up-market image against a stronger appeal to teenage buyers.