Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Thus cells without mtDNA can undergo apoptosis when either deprived of survival factors or exposed to high concentrations of staurosporine.
(2) This induced the rapid onset of apoptosis which can be quantitated by time-lapse cinemicroscopy.
(3) Karyotheca was rough in some cells. Cytoclasis and apoptosis of neurons had not been observed under light microscope and electron microscope.
(4) The mechanism of apoptosis is not clear right now. Further study of dental pulp cell apoptosis will have a positive impact on dental pulp physiopathology.
(5) HOCM can induce cultured HKC cells apoptosis, which is related to the hypertonicity and iodine concentration of contrast media.
(6) Antiviral agent. Antioxidant. Antitumor compound. Apoptosis inducer.
(7) SEB can not induce the proliferation and apoptosis of CoLo - 16 directly.
(8) Objective To study apoptosis and disequilibrium of calcium homeostasis induced by cadmium in SD rat kidney cells, and to analyse this processes being influenced by the sodium selenite.
(9) Conclusions: Hyperthermia may induce apoptosis of neuroepithelium in primary culture.
(10) AIM:To investigate the relationship between apoptosis impacted of polymorphonuclear neutrophil(PMN) and lung injuries following chest injuries by high velocity impact in rabbits.
(11) Conclusions The study showed that apoptosis was a main death mode of nigral neuronal cells in 6 OHDA induced PD model rats(sentencedict.com/apoptosis.html), which may play a key role in the development of Parkinson's disease.
(12) Apoptosis had a dependance relationship with time course and doses.
(13) Typic ultrastructure of apoptosis cells was found under electron microscope after the cells were treated with DCI.
(14) Objective To investigate the apoptosis of human leukemia cell line HL-60 induced by Panax Notoginseng Saponins(PNS)and its mechanism.
(15) Conclusion: Bcl - 2 was restraining apoptosis gene, Bax, Bak were promoting apoptosis gene.
(16) AIM: To study the apoptosis of human lung adenocarcinoma A549 cells induced by CN-2, a derivative of podophyllotoxin, and to obtain insights into its molecular mechanism of action.
(17) Endothelial cell apoptosis plays a key role in the development of atherosclerosis.
(18) The pathway will clearly be modulated by other genes that regulate apoptosis.
(19) Many genotoxic cancer treatments may also exert their effect through the enhanced induction of apoptosis.
(20) Results and Conclusion : The results suggested that the variation of cell cycle and the occurrence of apoptosis might be involved in cyclophosphamide - induced teratogenicity .
(21) Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) analysis suggested that SNP could induce typical apoptosis. The ELF magnetic fields could restore the structures of chondrocyte .
(22) Conversely, knockdown GRP 78 by sina sensitized ovarian and breast cancer cells to apoptosis.
(23) The next objective was to determine whether the decrease in trophoblast viability through TLR-2 was the result of an induction in apoptosis.
(24) Conclusion:(1)Acitretin plays an inhibitory role in the tumor cell growth and induces the cell apoptosis in A431 cells.
(25) Insulin-like growth factor (IGF) system plays an important role in regulating cell proliferation and differentiation, and inhibiting apoptosis.
(26) Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma ligands inhibit cell growth and induce apoptosis in human liver cancer BEL-7402 cells...
(27) Mitochondria is an important organelle in eucaryotic cells. Known as the power houses of cells, mitochondria play an important role in inducing the apoptosis of cells.
(28) Neuronal necrosis was the chief manifestation in the early stage of the global ischemic brain model and neuronal the apoptosis was in the later.
(29) Objective: To observe the effect of NIF on proliferation and apoptosis of gingival epithelial cells.
(30) Coenzyme Q10 plays an important role in preventing the photic injury of retina and optic cell apoptosis.
More similar words: ptosis, mitosis, halitosis, keratosis, apotheosis, asbestosis, pinocytosis, pneumatosis, myxomatosis, otosclerosis, leukocytosis, phagocytosis, spherocytosis, parakeratosis, opt out, stoop to, hop to it, optometry, apoplexy, soap opera, optometrist, up to snuff, pop the question, from top to toe, apoplectic, up to scratch, from top to bottom, cytosine, hemoptysis, hypophysis.