Random good picture Not show
(1) Transplantation ; Apheresis ; Stem Cell ; High-Dose Chemotherapy ; Nursing Care ; Life ; Quality.
(2) Apheresis is used to extract one cellular component, returning the rest of the blood to the donor.
(3) Objective To assess the influence of apheresis and wash on platelet function and morphology.
(4) Conclusions The frozen apheresis platelets can be used in rescuing the patients with haemorrhagic diseases induced by platelets deficiency.
(5) Objective To assess the influence of apheresis and wash on platelet function and morphology. Washed platelet of quality and clinical effect were observed.
(6) The apheresis procedure is commonly used in a variety of situations.
(7) FDA clears apheresis platelets collected with certain systems for routine storage and patient transfusion up to 7 days when tested with a microbial detection system release test.
(8) Canadian Blood Services' plasma donors may undergo apheresis up to 52 times a year while platelet donors may donate 26 times a year.
(9) Objective To investigate the clinical efficacy of matched apheresis platelet by cross matching test.
(10) This work presented that 4-MEP adsorbent had high IgG sorption capacity and selectivity in human plasma. It shows excellent application prospect in the field of apheresis.
(11) Objective To evaluate the clinical efficiency of the frozen apheresis platelets by the Amicus separator, in order to make up for the deficiency of the fresh apheresis platelets during the rescue.
(12) Objective To discuss the clinical application of therapeutic platelet apheresis in the high platelet patients and to observe it's impact on platelet function.
(13) The two options available to us for treating children with very severe homozygous form of the disease are to one either perform LDL apheresis.
(14) Physicians certified in Transfusion Medicine are trained in blood product selection and management, immunohematology, apheresis, stem cell collection, cellular therapy, and coagulation.
(15) The stem cells are then collected through a process called apheresis.
(16) Conclusion Personal film intervention can alleviate anxiety and ache significantly for apheresis platelet donors and have a positive influence on blood pressure and heart rate.
(17) The activation of random donor platelet concentrates and platelets apheresis collections ( plateletpheresis ) during storage were studied.
(18) This study was aimed to investigate the effect of leukocyte depletion by filtration on the quality of apheresis platelets.
(19) Objective To investigate the effects of personal film intervention in the apheresis platelet donors on anxiety and pain caused by vein phlebotomy during donating.
(20) Objective To evaluate the clinical effect of the frozen apheresis platelets in order to make up for the deficiency of the fresh apheresis platelets during the rescue.
(21) The objective of this study was to explore the changes of aggregation function of apheresis platelets and soluble P-selectin(sP-selectin)during storage.
More similar words: plasmapheresis, diaphoresis, syneresis, hysteresis, variable resistor, passive resistance, piece de resistance, resisting arrest, resist, paresis, anuresis, resistor, resister, enuresis, diuresis, hyperemesis, resistive, resistant, resisting, press photographer, resynthesis, resistless, hemiparesis, resistance, resistivity, gastroparesis, irresistible, irresistibly, nonresistance, resistive load.