Random good picture Not show
1. He's anxiously awaiting his test results.
2. Nina chewed her lower lip anxiously.
3. He probed the swelling anxiously with his finger.
4. "Am I boring you?" she asked anxiously.
5. She anxiously scanned the faces of the men leaving the train.
6. We watched anxiously during her descent from the tree.
7. She is anxiously awaiting a decision on her future.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Daniel was shifting anxiously from foot to foot.
9. The shipwrecked sailor scanned the horizon anxiously every morning.
10. She read through the casualty list anxiously.
11. He is anxiously watching for his friend.
12. She looked up anxiously as he came in.
13. She kept looking anxiously at her watch.
14. Residents are anxiously awaiting a decision.
15. He was hovering anxiously outside.
16. He is anxiously awaiting the result of the medical tests.
17. The doctors clustered anxiously around his bed.
18. We're anxiously awaiting the court's ruling on this matter.
19. Tomorrow the children will receive their anxiously awaited presents.
20. The players anxiously awaited the verdict of the umpire.
21. We are anxiously awaiting the outcome of their discussion.
22. Their parents waited anxiously for news.
23. She scanned his face anxiously.
24. They listened anxiously to every rattle and creak in the house.
25. We listened anxiously for the sound of footsteps.
26. She fluttered about the room anxiously.
27. She glanced anxiously along the line of faces.
28. Michael glanced anxiously down the corridor, but Wilfred was nowhere to be seen.
29. "Are you sure the raft is safe?" she asked anxiously. "Couldn't be safer," Max assured her confidently.
30. The car nosed out of the side street, its driver peering anxiously around.
More similar words: anxious, dubiously, obviously, previously, consciously, laboriously, subconsciously, raucously, noxious, obnoxious, simultaneously, anxiety, pious, various, curious, dubious, obvious, envious, precious, officious, specious, glorious, previous, nefarious, imperious, oblivious, delirious, judicious, bumptious, atrocious.