Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The cornerstone of the treatment of THD is antithyroid therapy.
2. Although the use of antithyroid medications is standard practice, the use of antithyroid medications involves definite risks.
3. Antithyroid drugs(ATD)is the main treatment for hyperthyroidism and its adverse reactions have been much concerned by physicians.
4. Of course, antithyroid drugs, such as propylthiouracil and tapazole are used to control the symptoms.
5. Although the use of antithyroid medications is standard practice, the use of antithyroid medications inoles definite risks.
6. To investigate the impact of antithyroid antibody on miscarriage rate of in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer (IVF-ET) pregnancy.
7. The studies on the relationship between the antithyroid antibodies ( ATA ) and RSA were carried out lately.
8. The western medicine accounted for 48.6%(53/109), among which the most chief drugs were anti-inflammatory, antipyretic,(sentencedict.com/antithyroid.html) antituberculotic and antithyroid drugs.
9. Antithyroid drugs may influence the efficacy of 131I, the possible mechanism might be that antithyroid drugs change the effective half-time and(or) uptake of 131I.
10. Objective To investigate the characteristic of attendance in patients with leucopenia caused by antithyroid drug(ATD) in order to guide the clinical work.
11. Out of 615 patients with Graves' disease who accepted the treatment of antithyroid drugs (ATD), 215 (34.9%) developed toxic effects of the drugs.
12. Objectives: The aim of the study was to compare the occurrence of worsening or development of TAO in patients who were treated with radioiodine or antithyroid drugs.
13. This preparation also decreased serum T4 of euthyroid rats with a similar effect as Thiamazole. These restults showed that YXG has strong antithyroid effects.
14. Some Chinese traditional herbs and compounds have shown their antithyroid functions including inhibition of the process of myocardial hypertrophy.
15. The treatment included maintaining air-way clear, early and proper using antithyroid agents and keeping cool to prevent complications.
16. In this case, the next step is to check for antithyroid peroxidase antibodies. Women who are antibody positive should be treated.
17. Results: About half of the pregnant women with Graves' disease and part of newborn infants presented hyperthyroid status that ment the mothers have got inadequate antithyroid drug therapy.
18. Objective: To investigate the improvement of bone mineral density in 48 hyper-thyroid patients after antithyroid drug therapy.
19. Objective : To study the anti - inflammatory and antithyroid enlargement actions of Xialian granule.
20. The results show that the breast cancer patients had significantly higher levels of antithyroid autoantibodies and higher levels of serum thyroid stimulating hormone.
More similar words: thyroid, euthyroid, parathyroid, hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, thyroid gland, thyroiditis, thyroidectomy, thyroid hormone, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, parathyroid gland, thyroid cartilage, parathyroidectomy, parathyroid hormone, hyperparathyroidism, hypoparathyroidism, thyroid-stimulating hormone, thyroxin, thyroxine, thyrotoxic, thyrotropin, antithesis, antithetic, antitheist, antithetical, thyrotoxicosis, triiodothyronine, antipathy, antitype.