Random good picture Not show
(1) An ideal antireflection structure should lead to zero reflection loss on solar-cell surfaces over an extended solar spectral range for all angles of incidence.
(2) Some calculations are performed on grazing incidence antireflection coatings, all dielectric mirrors and band pass filters using this method.
(3) Infrared antireflection coatings are indispensable to space-borne remote sensing system.
(4) The optical admittance approach to design antireflection coatings of superluminescent diodes is described and effective refractive index is introduced.
(5) We propose and optimize the antireflection coating composed of a row of tapered dielectric waveguides for two-dimensional air hole-type photonic crystal negative refraction slab lens.
(6) Clear hard coat film, and antireflection film, polarizing plates and displays, made by using the same.
(7) A procedure for designing antireflection sub wavelength structured surfaces is discussed.
(8) Antireflection coating, particularly for solar cells(sentencedict.com/antireflection.html), and method for producing this coating.
(9) Based on the effective medium theory, the antireflection properties of periodic subwavelength surface relief structures were analyzed and investigated.
(10) The invention discloses an antireflection film used in the all-angle and wide wavelength range and a preparation method thereof.
(11) For an SOA with an active region with a wide material gain spectrum, an optimal antireflection coating helps to realize an SOA-based incoherent optical source with a high bandwidth and good flatness.
(12) Double-layer transparent films, silicon nitride and silicon dioxide can be used as antireflection coating on silicon PIN photodetector.
(13) By adopting ridge waveguide unpumped absorbing region structure and by antireflection (AR) coating technology, the superluminescent diodes were fabricated.
(14) C : Wonderful! How much is a pair of antireflection lenses?
(15) Coating liquid for coating film formation, production method thereof, coating film thereof, and antireflection member.
(16) A new method of monitoring the in-situ extremely low residual reflectivity of antireflection (AR) coating of travelling-wave semiconductor laser amplifier (TW-SLA) is presented.
(17) ZnS, an significant optical material in IR regions, is applied in many optoelectronic systems where a suitable antireflection coating is required to enhance the transmission.
(18) A series of techniques for optical thin films at middle infrared band are discussed in the paper, including edge filters, high reflection and antireflection coatings.
(19) Experiments show that the quantum efficiency of devices without and with antireflection coating is about 60% and 85%, respectively.
(20) This method is charecterised by its good optical property. simple equipment, low cost of raw material and would be in practical use for large area antireflection coating preparation.
(21) The graphical analysis as well as numerical calculation has been used to study the effective reflectivity at antireflection coated facets of semiconductor lasers.
(22) This paper introduces an optimized design method for multi layer optical films, which is used to design antireflection coatings for single crystal silicon solar cells used in space.
(23) The relevant factor which affect the optical property of antireflection coating is discussed.
More similar words: reflection, reflection wave, self-reflection, angle of reflection, specular reflection, total internal reflection, deflection, reflecting, reflective, reflectivity, reflectively, unreflective, reflectiveness, reflecting telescope, reflex action, reflect, reflect on, reflected, reflector, flection, reflectance, inflection, deflective, deflecting, inflectional, genuflection, conditioned reflex, deflect, deflector, refection.