Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It will take many years to modernise these antiquated industries.
2. He claims that the laws are antiquated and have no contemporary relevance.
3. Many factories are so antiquated they are not worth saving.
4. It is a land of antiquated social rules and suffocating traditions.
5. They attempted in vain to modernise these antiquated industries.
6. Putin's program would revise the antiquated pension system, rewrite the labor code and crack down on money-laundering.
7. I freed myself from the antiquated strait jacket of his verbose speech patterns.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Antiquated equipment, badly designed ballot papers and inefficient vote-counting machinery contributed to the confusion.
9. Her army and navy were becoming antiquated.
10. Should you close an antiquated plant, retool it, or sell it?
11. Hospitals suffer from inadequate facilities, antiquated equipment and shortages of medical supplies.
12. Many New Zealanders need educating about your antiquated laws, since the person you appoint as monarch automatically becomes our monarch too.
13. Huntley speaks of lax credit policies and antiquated debt collection.
14. The building, photogenic but antiquated, stood among clusters of oak and pine.
15. My mother's antiquated vacuum cleaner still works, believe it or not.
16. Some say coroner's courts are antiquated, and unsuitable for this kind of military investigation.
17. It's time to shelve antiquated balance-of-power strategies and end China's free riding on our global security system.
18. China is an antiquated and mysterious country with centuries - old and brilliant culture.
19. As he almost worn out, he found an antiquated cabin.
20. Latter, the price rise steeply of antiquated pearl, with going up lickety-split fast attracted numerous the attention that collects lover.
21. The inheritance tax is an antiquated category of taxes.
22. Compared with modern satellite dishes, ordinary TV aerials look positively antiquated.
23. This is a modern health services research unit but you hold an antiquated view of science.
24. Many different species with such structures swam in the lagoons beside the Gogo reefs, together with other more antiquated kinds.
25. By that same candlelight I read a magazine article about the gradual phasing out of the supposedly antiquated system of Morse Code.
26. Parasites may point out that the filing system is antiquated, and volunteer to sort it out.
27. The suggestion inherent in her question - that the signalling is antiquated - does not appear to be justified.
28. Several factors probably went into the editorial decision to delete such an antiquated phrase.
29. On the cusp of restructuring family life, we cling ever more ardently to this antiquated and ill-conceived provider-homemaker design.
30. He was headed up to bed when he heard the antiquated blast of the front doorbell.
More similar words: antique, antiquity, piquant, equate, adequate, inadequate, quantity, quantify, quarantine, in quantity, quantification, anticipate, etiquette, substantiate, loquat, equator, equation, quantum, acquainted, evaluate, evacuate, graduate, attenuate, insinuate, perpetuate, fluctuate, accentuate, undergraduate, panting, wanting.